2 Random Questions

Options
JellyJaks
JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
Because inquiring minds want to know...

Question 1: Am I the only one that spends half their life looking for things they had just a minute ago? I just wasted 3 minutes of my life hunting for the pen that I lost because I dropped the stupid thing while watching a youtube video.

Question 2: Am I the only one that finds a song that they love and plays it soo many times that my family members want to dig it out of their heads with a chainsaw? ["Wide Awake" by Katy Perry in case anyone was wondering.]

Replies

• weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    1. no
    2. yes
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    1.Yes
    2.No

Question 3, is there any food better than bacon?
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    1. No... wait what was the question again?
    2. Yes. (plays track 3 for the 44th time)

Question 3. Bacon. NO there is not! Unless its bacon wrapped bacon than it just became its own awesomeness! Or the bacon bowl... mmm bacon bowl. *Drool*
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options

Question 3. Bacon. NO there is not! Unless its bacon wrapped bacon than it just became its own awesomeness! Or the bacon bowl... mmm bacon bowl. *Drool*

Or deep fried bacon!
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    yes and yes, actually to the same video too.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    You just had to take bacon to a whole new level didnt you? Great! Now I want to make my bacon bowl deep fried... How am I suppose to lose weight with ideas like that?
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    1...yes, everyday.
    2....no. I may leave one cd in the player in my car for a week or three at a time, but it cycles through all the tracks.

3...better than bacon? hmm....Pepper bacon. The extra thick butcher cut bacon kicks butt over the run of mill packaged bacon.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options

Or deep fried bacon!

And I thought the deep friend snickers bar I saw at a carnival was over doing it with the deep fryer a little.....
  • dizzydi1968
    dizzydi1968 Posts: 564
    Options
    No - so OCD that I always know where everything is lol
    No - I like variety

I have a dirty secret - I don't like bacon *hangs head in shame*
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    No - I like variety

You're not alone. Bacon haters unite!

Actually I like it but it's off limits now since I decided I'm going vegetarian and this time it's gonna stick lol
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294
    Options
    Yes to both.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    1) No
    2) Yes and right now the very same song
    3) Bacon is great but when I don't have potatoes for a while I suffer severe cravings.
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    1. No. A bobby pin fell out of my hair and I spent 20 minutes looking for it. I mean where could it have gone?!? The kitchen floor is white and my bobby pin is black. There are only so many places to hide. Anyway that was yesterday and I still can't find it.

2. No. I typically replay any new song I've discovered repeatedly until I hate it. I have never not done this. A month later I love it again and the cycle repeats.

3. Yes. Chocolate!

THICK CUT, DEEP FRIED, BACON DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE ...wow YUM YUM YUM .. blew my self away with that idea!
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    No - I like variety

You're not alone. Bacon haters unite!

Actually I like it but it's off limits now since I decided I'm going vegetarian and this time it's gonna stick lol

im almost 100% sure that it is ok to eat bacon as a vegetarian ... it doesn't count as meat its is its own category
  • Shajadea
    Shajadea Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    1) not so much
    2) yes, ridiculously.
    3) bacon and butter ice cream deep fried. No, I haven't actually tried that but I am pretty sure I am onto something,
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    1. I totally do that
    2. This was something my bf and I originally bonded over until we realized that I was way more extreme that he is
    3. Bacon is really nasty and gross. But then again, I can't stand anything smoky flavored.
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    1. Yes! I am a mom and I am constantly losing things, my mind included.
    2. YES! I get obsessed with songs, or whole albums and play them on repeat. I have 6,000 songs on my iTunes, so it never gets old.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options
    You just had to take bacon to a whole new level didnt you? Great! Now I want to make my bacon bowl deep fried... How am I suppose to lose weight with ideas like that?

Hey, I am all about good foods that taste food. can't be responsible for your lack of will power. BUT in your defense, BACON is a food that, I mean, really who can resist it?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,071 Member
    Options
    1. No. I lose things. But to the gal with the lost bobby pin. . . (or even the pen, for that matter). It's better to just get another one than waste 20 minutes of your life looking for the "lost" one :laugh: Not to mention the saved aggravation. What, are they like $1 for a thousand of them?

2. I will listen to the same song until I can sing it all the way through. That is super irritating to other people. Oh yeah, that's why I do it.