June 28 to Now

Options
Well I was trying to post photos and it didn't work but it won't let me delete - I didn't have trouble before design change - I'm probably just missing something

Replies

• Mylo301
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!

And the cookies and snacks over the holidays...a healthy lifestyle doesn't require not eating cookies or snacks forever. I say splurging a bit over the holidays is good, assuming it doesn't become a habit. That's the tough part.

Here's how I handle it...I have a bag of bite-sized candies in the cabinet over the microwave. After dinner, I have one dark chocolate milky way or two hershey kisses...and that's it. I don't have any other sweets during the week than that. On weekends, I get to have one of whatever I want...a giant snickerdoodle at Whole Foods, a small sundae from Cold Stone, splitting a dessert after dinner with friends, etc.

Course, over Christmas I was the same as you. I had way more cookies and toffee than I ever would during the year...but Christmas comes just once and I never have all that stuff lying around during the year. So I splurged. And now I'm going to do some yoga and then make some healthy soup. I refuse to feel guilty!

Anyway, that's how I handle it all...maybe that will help you?

Congrats again! Keep it up!

~Mylo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!