Introducing me! 55 pounds to lose.

Hi!

My name is Lara, I'm 19 years old and basically just looking for some pals to share motivation and tips!
I just made a MFP, so excited. I've struggled with weight loss for a long time now, so I'm very ready to
embark on this new adventure called MFP.

Contact me if you're interested!

xoxo

Replies

• Hi Lara.

Let me be one of the first to wish you the best on your weight loss journey. From what I've seen so far everyone here has been supportive!!!
  • Jpetoking88
    Jpetoking88 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi,

Notes everything and you'll be fine, I'm new at this too and in 1 week I lost 3 lbs.
    Wish you the best.

Add me if you want !
  • CarinaCub
    CarinaCub Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there, im new to this, been on it for a few days, and it really does make you aware of what to eat - knowing you eat under you limit makes you feel proud! :) Xxx
    I want to lose weight, ive been unhappy about it for years, but starting uni in september i want to actually have nice clothes so this time- im determined!!! x
    Good luck with it :) xxx think everyone on here needs it - and support :) x
  • tylerl2
    tylerl2 Posts: 1
    Hello Lara!

I'm new here too but already the website has made a difference to the way I eat and exercise.

Everyone is here to help you smash your weight-loss goal, they are so supportive.

Good luck on your weight-loss adventure!

Leanne
  • Feel free to add me - I have a total of 60 pound to lost, and am 23 pounds away from meeting that goal. Best wishes!
  • I'm new here too....and everyone is so very supportive. Welcome aboard!!
  • Feel free to add me I love to motivate others and be motivated :)
  • alexvallely
    alexvallely Posts: 11 Member
    hey feel free to add me, am 19 too and love motivating and being motivated haha x