Spring Break!!!!

Options
HI everyone,
I like everyone else have decided to commit to my diet and exercise plan for the new year. I am going on a cruise March 14th and I would love to lose at least 10-15 lbs by then. I am going to give up sweets until then and also commit to sticking to my daily calorie goal every single day! Who is with me? I would love to have your support because we can do this together! I can't have food controling my life anymore! What do you say? Who is with me?

Replies

• funo145
    funo145 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I just calculated it out... 14 weeks until spring break for me... if you don't mind switching this up a little bit.. i'd like to make a challenge proposal to you.. i do much better with accountability... each Sun. we log how much we have lost.. even if we lose one pound a week, we will lose 14 pounds before break... my goal is to lose 1-2 pounds each week... what do you think? I need a new challenge and more motivation... :)

Flo
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Ladies,
    It goes beyond your Spring Break deadline, but we have just begun a May Day Challenge. You are more than welcome to come join us! (Just search for May Day Challenge, and you should find us. If not, send me a note and I'll send the link!)
    Good luck!
  • funo145
    funo145 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    hi Lisa,

Thank you! Thank you! thank you!! I've already signed up on your may day challenge. I know it goes beyond spring break, but it was just a goal to work for. I'm excited about the may day challenge because it'll bring my into may!! I just need these challenges to keep me focused..

Flo
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    Hello! Hope you don't mind if I join in too? I gained a ton of weight back since I started school in August! Would love to lose this gross spare tire before spring break. Feel so tubby these days. None of my pants fit and it is too cold for skirts and dresses so I am in icky mommy sweats all the time. A May day challenge is perfect keep me on track through the next round of finals. Already counting the days till summer break. Good luck ladies!