Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My Journey to a Healthier Self

Hello, my name's Hilda and I'm 46 year old mother looking to restart my life. I recently got a bariatric sleeve to help me combat my diabetes & weight gain. Now I'm in the process of learning how to eat much healthier and exercising. I would love to have some friends who are going to help support me and help me learn how to lead a healthier life, and also who I can support on this journey to a healthier self. :smile:

Replies

• Congrats for taking so many positive steps on your journey! This site is a fabulous tool - I have lost 37 pounds in one year, and while slower than many, and happy with the progress as a life change. Feel free to add me!
  • kcrocker09
    kcrocker09 Posts: 2 Member
    you can add me
  • Dayna5K
    Dayna5K Posts: 136 Member
    Feel free to add me if you need support. I am trying to be healthier as well :-)
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    This site has become my biggest support in my goal to get in shape and be healthier!

Feel free to add me!
  • Health is my goal too! Feel free to add me.
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    Congrats on making these healthy changes! Feel free to add me as well.