I'm New Here

Options
I joined MFP five days ago. So far it's been really helpful.
A little about me. I am 5ft 8 and I'm 20 years old. I started this journey to find body love when I was 186 pounds. I am now 176.
My ultimate goal now is 150 and when I get there I'll figure out what I want to do from there. I gave myself a year to reach it and I'm 2 and a half months in. I think thats realistic?
I would love to add some of you lovely people to lend encouragement and celebrate victorious weigh-ins with so feel free to add me.

Replies

• MyThiNg94
    MyThiNg94 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm new here too!
    May I ask, where are you from?
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Im new here also and am always looking for new friends to know and to keep me encouraged and motivated!
  • bo989
    bo989 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello fellow bloggers, I am here to find motivation and inspiration to recover from my binge eating disorder, it has ruled my life for far to many years.

As soon as I recovered from anorexia and was told by my therapist I was ALLOWED to eat, well it went over board!

I have abused pills, alcohol (still struggling with an addiction), sex (yes abuising sex - I hope you do no think badly of me for that, but it wa a coping mechanism for my low self esteem, it really didn't help in the long term), and not to forgot the depression and selfharm (I am no longer a cutter - that's one thing off the list I can check off!).

I have had some bad life experiences from my childhood that effect me still now. But in the end of the day, the struggles we go throug, and fingers crossed eventually come through make us better people.

I hope one day I can help others overcome the same problems I have faced and am still working on this very day.

I'm 18, going to uni this year to study art and design. I really want to sort my life out once ad for all. Feel free to follow me or add me of howere this thing works. (I'm a MFP VIRGIN :P)

That's all for now, I am weighing tomorrow, so watch this space and wish me luck, send me a request if you are looking for the same sort of thing here as me, or just want support and motivation too. :)
  • jasminemonique1
    Options
    I'm 20 and you can add me if you like. I am 5'3 and i would like be between 140-130. I was average weight until I begin college that's when I began to lazy and I started to eat more. People warned me about the freshman 15 but didn't pay much attention. My goal is to lose the 15 pounds I gained by the end of my junior year which would be this year. Hopefully I can.
  • jeffwagstaff
    Options
    Hello there! I've only been here a few months, but I'm really happy with the progress I've had.. I'm sure you'll be sucesful too!..

New Friends are wanted and welcome!.. I'm learning about this as I go, so I'm no expert, but I DO live life on the bright side..