fast food and diet soda at the same time

Options
^^^ havent had any in 3 days and PROUD of it!!!! now if i can just get rid of my cappuccino id be golden but 1 step at a time. i dont even miss it...btw i use to drink over 80oz of diet soda..A DAY!!

Replies

• Stowguy2012
    Stowguy2012 Posts: 111
    Options
    Congrats and where did you get your ticker picture?
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    google "Jesus just praise him" and then click images. i could not fit the Just praise him part tho :(
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    That is just awesome!! Proud of you!
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    HUGE NSV !!! Great job, keep it up and it will all fall in place.
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    awesome! I quit drinking soda this summer and honestly I went through withdrawals where I felt like I was going to throw up if I didn't drink something with flavor but I have gotten over it and all I drink is water now. Great job!
  • skonly
    skonly Posts: 371
    Options
    ^^^ havent had any in 3 days and PROUD of it!!!! now if i can just get rid of my cappuccino id be golden but 1 step at a time. i dont even miss it...btw i use to drink over 80oz of diet soda..A DAY!!

I used to drink a lot of cappuccinos in the winter mornings if I left really early. I got curious one day and looked up the calories. OMG! I now carrry my own coffee from home, still use way too much creamer. But OMG. Have you looked at the calories and fat for a cappuccino from qt or anywhere? I really didn't even need to lose weight at the time but stopped drinking them.

Congrats on getting off the diet soda. It's really hard!
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    its 180 cal the coffee i drink is from home i use skim milk (90 cal) and 2 tablespoons of instant vanilla flavored cappuccino mix (also 90 cal for 2 tbls) and wa la!
  • carmie12345
    Options
    Before starting on this site i'd never realised how much a fastfood meal added up to in comparison to regular food. I mean I knew it was bad for you but an 1130 cal big mac meal compared to a 300 cal serving of home made soup really makes you realise what is what.
  • skonly
    skonly Posts: 371
    Options
    I was talking about getting them while out like at quicktrip or somewhere. The large ones can be 500 or more calories. But the pumpkin and banana are my faves. The toffee is good too. Really they are all good. lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!