Frisky and Feisty

Options
2»

Replies

• ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    oh hell yes... I have some Dbag in my neighborhood that can't park his car on the side of the road (won't fit in his driveway all the way) like the law says, so he has the back end hanging out and blocking the sidewalk, I run by the guy and it gets me so POd that he's so lazy and rude. it's on a hill that people fly down while on their cellphones so I WON'T run in the road so I cut the corner around his bumper lean on his car or bump a hand on the trunk or something. He's even been outside when it happens and he doesn't get the hint even after I yelled "please stop blocking the sidewalk" ... I'm about one block away from tossing roofing nails at this SOB.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Work out rage, I get this too. Happens in the pool, when out running and in the weights room. I am normally very laid back, but shout stuff at me in the street, hit me in passing in the pool, and be condescending to me because I am "lady" in the weights room and I snap.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    in the stroller incident, were you cycling on the sidewalk??

This is my question, too. Not only did they have right of way, but it's a lot easier maneuvering a bicycle on and off a sidewalk than it is to maneuver a stroller. He was being nice, she was speaking truth. You need to stay out of public areas if you wish to justify rude (possibly dangerous) behavior with your workouts. You recognize your increased aggression, and the possible consequences of that aggression, so now it's time to start exercising your self-control.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I always feel rather... Beastly... After I lift. But a little (or a lot) of self control goes a long way. Throwing and shouting at people are just not ok unless you're defending yourself from harm. Get it in check quick!
    Find another way to work it out.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Workout rage - is this a common thing? I had no idea.

Exercise makes me happy and horny :devil:
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Workout rage - is this a common thing? I had no idea.

Exercise makes me happy and horny :devil:

More like roid-rage lol I too get happy and horny ...I'll take horny over blunt force trauma any day!
  • bharriscar
    bharriscar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    James 1:19,20 Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    you sound like an idiot
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    you sound like an idiot

And you thought you had nothing in common...
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    LOL It's nice to know that post lifting anger issues makes me an idiot? And yes, normal workouts make me happy as hell....

The way I look at it, I just don't like being called a ***** and I will damn sure speak my mind about that! :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Drivers have like no respect for bicyclists so I totally understand your anger.