need to lose about 60 lbs anyone else doing the same?

Options

Replies

• Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Got about another 60-65 to lose, feel free to add me :smile:
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My goal is 60 as well, anyone feel free to ad me!
  • fewmoremilestogo
    fewmoremilestogo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, I need to lose 60 pounds as well.
  • amyjax
    amyjax Posts: 102
    Options
    I've got 40-something to lose initially, then another 20-something - I'm waiting for a major operation and will probably get it once I've lost the first 40lbs, then once I'm back on my feet I'll make the push for the next 20 or so.
  • pjeddy741
    pjeddy741 Posts: 14
    Options
    I working to lose 60-70 lbs- Just lost my first 10. Please add me- would love some encouragement and to share motivation!!
  • kdawn130
    kdawn130 Posts: 18
    Options
    Working on building muscle now, but feel free to add me :happy:
  • RyanR0320
    RyanR0320 Posts: 44
    Options
    26 down 49 to go
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    I aimed to lose 80 lbs and I have lost 18 so I have about 62 to lose Feel free to add me
  • Gotohealth
    Gotohealth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am new here with 63 lbs. to lose. I am a 33-year-old mom with a 4-year-old and a 4-month old. I just joined this and don't have any "friends" yet. Anyone, feel free to add me. :)
  • JB5349
    JB5349 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yep! I am there with all of you!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    yepppppp minimum of 50 and closer to 80! (ultimate goal)... down 7 now after 2wks for MFP... loving it so far...I can do it.. and you can do it too!!!!! only way to fail is to never try... this is a great tool.. this site.... A God given tool for me...:flowerforyou:
  • CurvyAnn
    CurvyAnn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Annabel I know it was a year ago you posted this, but how did you get on? Any updates
  • Foxxyfiercefitness
    Foxxyfiercefitness Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 80lbs. I lost about 20lb, hit a plateau and got a little depressed. But, I'm back on it and determined to bust through it in the next few weeks. I accept all friend requests from women.
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    57 lbs here! Long road ahead! add me, always looking for more encouragement!
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Started out yesterday, eating healthy with some Cardio... I want to lose 60 lbs as well :) feel free to add me anybody ! I would love extra support
  • don3_16
    don3_16 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me too.
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I needed to loose 70lbs when I started so feel free anyone who needs friends and motivation :drinker:
  • JustinDBeal
    Options
    I'm looking to try to lose 60+ lbs. I'm looking for people to help keep me on track so I don't "fall off the wagon" so to speak. Feel free to add me and we can keep each other motivated.
  • bsmock
    bsmock Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is 80, please feel free to add me.
  • DreaMuffin
    DreaMuffin Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have another 65lbs to lose! Please feel free to add me. :smile: