top 5 things I will not miss when I reach my goal

Options
13»

Replies

• AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Same here on the mommy time, I was doing good for awhile. I would take a shower during Taylor's morning nap and fix my hair and makeup...lately I've been watching tv during her morning nap lol and slapping in a headband to keep my hair off my face. It's not a great look.

Haha! Who can argue with a good tv show in peace! All I can watch when the kids are awake is Dora, Wonder Pets, and Backyardigans... :noway: :tongue:

I still wear a track suit around the house, and clip my hair up during the day!!! Just trying ot make myself more presentable to the public! :wink:
  • amandadanda
    amandadanda Posts: 15
    Options
    5. Not wanting to go out with friends.

4. My mom always saying you'd be happier if you were 10 pounds thinner.

3. Not feeling like an athlete( the day a girl looked surprised when I told her I work out 3-4 hours a day for swimming and said "i didnt realize you even worked out"- heartbreaking)

2.my extra wave- when i wave.

1. not wanting to wear anything but sweats and t-shirts
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    5: looking even fatter in photos when I know I can't be that big
    4: seeing all of these other girls in great shape after JUST having a kid...and here i am working on it with a 3 year old(sorry girls for anyone that fits this)
    3: How I look and feel in cammis and dress white DEATH TO NAVY UNIFORMS
    2: having my son pull my shirt up and poke at me saying ewwww
    1: wanting to cry when I put on my 15's knowing I used to be a 9 before Ri Ri (which is better than the size 18 I was in after ri ri )
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    5. Having to shop in plus size stores
    4. Hating the way my arms look in sleeveless shirts, I keep wearing sweaters when it is 75 degrees!
    3. Not wanting to do things because I am too big (rafting, walking, or other daily fun with people who are more athletic and I know I can't keep up)
    2. Avoiding shopping!
    1. Being the biggest girl when going out with my girlfriends-by far!