Impressed Myself Earlier :)

Options
Hi all!

I just wanted to say, I ended up for the first time to resist the temptation of drinking too much today. I went to a dinner party and has a glass of cider and lemonade, and then a flute of Bucks Fizz. That's it. I usually drink at least a bottle of Vodka once I start but I beat the demons of being a binge drinker and am now sat here with a tea :) . Perhaps this time is definitely the time it is all going to work, I seem to have more motivation than ever before!

Hope you're all doing well with your Slimming, give me a add if you like, always happy to meet new people!

Replies

• lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hooray! Great job saying no to your temptations -- your dream body will be worth it :)
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I've found that the more I drink, the more I want to drink, so I drink only on the weekends(every other or 1 of 3) and I make sure I log it all(thanks to the phone app) so that even with my drinking I'm being more mindful.
  • xMissLouBx
    Options
    Thanks hun :)
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Your from England is my guess. And congrats!
  • justgottaworkforit
    justgottaworkforit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats!! Keep it up!!!!!
  • xMissLouBx
    Options
    :D - Yeah booze is the devil itself, I am having to really control it if I want to lose weight. Seeing a small bottle of Vodka as 1,200 calories that is my daily allowance so without taking in to consideration food! Think it has been one of my major let downs when it has come to putting on all this weight.
  • xMissLouBx
    Options
    Your from England is my guess. And congrats!

Yes I am :) and thank you!
  • xMissLouBx
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats!! Keep it up!!!!!

Thank you hun :)