Ripped in 30 results?!?!

Options
melly049
melly049 Posts: 79 Member
Hey everyone! I'm going to be starting Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone has any results they would like to share?

I would really appreciate them :-)

Thank you

Replies

• Emma1804
    Emma1804 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'll post my results today after my last workout. Absolutely loved it!
  • melly049
    Options
    I'll post my results today after my last workout. Absolutely loved it!

Thanks, that would be awesome :-)
  • annasara21
    annasara21 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bump. I need this to get me through it!
  • JennyDuffy
    JennyDuffy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just started this yesterday, hoping it works!
  • FireWifeMommax2
    Options
    I posted I started 30day shred and I was WRONG! I actually got ripped in 30 and realized it after I posted. Im on day 2. Im sooooo sore, and sitting her telling myself to just get up and do the damn thing.
  • melly049
    Options
    I posted I started 30day shred and I was WRONG! I actually got ripped in 30 and realized it after I posted. Im on day 2. Im sooooo sore, and sitting her telling myself to just get up and do the damn thing.

I'm excited, but scared to start it at the same time!! When I did 30 Day Shred, I didnt get that sore, so I'm hoping with this I will lol
  • annasara21
    annasara21 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I find the cool-downs on RI30 are lacking slightly. I normally do a bit more stretching after and I've stopped feeling quite so achey the next day as a result.
  • melly049
    Options
    I find the cool-downs on RI30 are lacking slightly. I normally do a bit more stretching after and I've stopped feeling quite so achey the next day as a result.

I found that also with 30 Day Shred to
  • melly049
    Options
    Does anyone have any results at all? I just finished day 1 and it kicked my butt!! lol
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I can't remember specifics, but I think I lost a few pounds and several inches. I felt invincible afterwards, too. I LOVE Week 4, but all of them are great. I still use the DVD when I'm bored with my rotation. Best of luck; it's a great workout! <3
  • melly049
    Options
    I can't remember specifics, but I think I lost a few pounds and several inches. I felt invincible afterwards, too. I LOVE Week 4, but all of them are great. I still use the DVD when I'm bored with my rotation. Best of luck; it's a great workout! <3

Thank you!! I cant wait to start seeing the results :-)
  • Emma1804
    Options
    I did the dvd Mon thru Sat June 30 until July 28. I sometimes did Boxing and regular cardio along with it 2x a week.

5'3 1/2
    Starting weight 184
    Arm 12 3/4
    Under Bust 37 1/2
    Waist 38
    Belly button 43
    Hips 44
    Thigh 24 1/4

Still 5'3 1/2
    Ending Weight 174.8
    Arm 12
    Under bust 36 1/2
    Waist 35 1/4
    Belly Button 39 3/4
    Hips 41 3/4
    Thigh 22 3/4

I am going to do another round before I order Jillian Michaels Body Revolution or Power 90. I defintely recommend it!! I was up in weight for the majority of the month until the last week and a half or so. I pushed the scale to the side and stopped thinking about it. Good luck everyone!!
  • melly049
    Options
    I did the dvd Mon thru Sat June 30 until July 28. I sometimes did Boxing and regular cardio along with it 2x a week.

5'3 1/2
    Starting weight 184
    Arm 12 3/4
    Under Bust 37 1/2
    Waist 38
    Belly button 43
    Hips 44
    Thigh 24 1/4

Still 5'3 1/2
    Ending Weight 174.8
    Arm 12
    Under bust 36 1/2
    Waist 35 1/4
    Belly Button 39 3/4
    Hips 41 3/4
    Thigh 22 3/4

I am going to do another round before I order Jillian Michaels Body Revolution or Power 90. I defintely recommend it!! I was up in weight for the majority of the month until the last week and a half or so. I pushed the scale to the side and stopped thinking about it. Good luck everyone!!

You had some great results!! Thanks so much for sharing :-)
  • Emma1804
    Options
    I can only imagine how much more I could've lost had I been a little stricter with my food intake :/ but starting up again tomorrow. I did take pics but not comfortable posting them yet lol
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'd also love to see some results. I'm starting week 2 tomorrow and I found week 1 pretty easy. (I probably should have grabbed heavier weights.)

I quite like Jillian's attitude and compound moves. Not super excited about the plank cardio in my future next week. :)
  • melly049
    Options
    Just finished Day 2 week 1!! Still had to stop a couple of times cause i'm sore from yesterday lol

Does anyone have any photos? or stories?
  • niccolebarnes
    niccolebarnes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 two days ago. Phew!!! It got a lot easier the more I did; however, I still hate push-ups. Did day 1 week 2 yesterday and realized that I need to go back to week 1 and build up some more stamina. It killed me. It may be because I'm not really coordinated, or that it was the first time seeing those moves. Not sure which. I've lost roughly 3 lbs in a week and a half, but I've noticed my pants/shorts feel looser. I'll be checking my measurements tonight to see what has happened if anything.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!