37 pounds lost face comparison

Options
I have lost 37.2 so far in one year, and have 23 more to go. In an effort to remind myself how far I have come, I thought I would post face comparisons - but in this "after" shot I am without makeup and had just worked out so please be kind!

I am 5'11 and SW was 237, CW is 199.8 - Best wishes to you all!

Before:
beforeface-1.jpg

Before:
beforeface2-1.jpg

After:
photo1-1.jpg

Replies

• kxblack
    kxblack Posts: 18
    Options
    very nice keep up the great work :)
  • carmie12345
    Options
    That's awesome. Actually one of my biggest motivators for losing weight is to lose the weight I've gained in my face. Having a curvy body has never really bothered me until I started noticing my face was getting noticeably chubbier in pictures.
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
    Thanks for sharing. I'm down 19 so far with 54 to go and not yet seeing it in my face. My face is much fuller than your before shot. I can't wait to lose the double chin and chubby cheeks. You give me hope and inspiration.

P.S. It doesn't appear that you NEED the makeup. The healthy glow is BEAUTIFUL. <3
  • Anappy
    Anappy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Be kind... you look radiant and younger. Not that you looked old in the before pics but you look youthful in the after pics. Keep going !!!
  • wesley0420
    wesley0420 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Huge difference between the two! Congratulations on your hard work so far! Keep it up!!
  • tlo23
    tlo23 Posts: 68
    Options
    I can see the difference - great job!! Yay for being under 200 now too :-)))
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look alot younger now!

Congrats and keep up the good work.
  • KatiaClouse
    KatiaClouse Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was inspiring. You look at least 10 years younger! Congratulations and keep up the great work!
  • 24debbie
    24debbie Posts: 14
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! No doubt you will meet your goal..
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was going to say the same as the other posters - you look so young and fresh. Absolutely noticeable in your face. Way to go with your progress so far, and best of luck for continued success!
  • a_stone_girl_dances
    a_stone_girl_dances Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What a dramatic difference! Agree w/you looking younger - congrats!
  • fullofhope01
    Options
    What an amazing change, beautiful! By the way, love the new profile pic.....:smile:
  • stumpycow
    stumpycow Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger and so gorgeous, no makeup needed! Awesome job!!
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Skinny face! ;)
  • mking
    mking Posts: 45
    Options
    :happy: awesome
  • sockablooie
    Options
    Thank you a million times over to you all - your kindness has been absolutely wonderful. I LOVE this site!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Wow...it looks like you got younger, too.
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference!!! Keep up the great work!
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look lovely and healthy! Good job! And a good reminder for the rest of us to take a few pix to compare when we have those moments of low motivation. Yay for you!! <3
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Nice pictures! I agree with the other posts, you do look much younger and beautiful.
    :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!