230 pounds YAY

Options
The scale said 230lb:happy: ...I have been 235 since April 1st...I want to go run in my bedroom and jump in the bed. I am so excited. Just wanted to tell someone and thank everyone. This site is great. It makes me aware of everything I eat because now if I want some KFC...I'll just look at how many calories are in one breast (I usually eat 3 and some mashed potatoes with a biscuit) and choose something healthier. So thanks for the help everyone!!

Replies

• shamahn17
    shamahn17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The scale said 230lb:happy: ...I have been 235 since April 1st...I want to go run in my bedroom and jump in the bed. I am so excited. Just wanted to tell someone and thank everyone. This site is great. It makes me aware of everything I eat because now if I want some KFC...I'll just look at how many calories are in one breast (I usually eat 3 and some mashed potatoes with a biscuit) and choose something healthier. So thanks for the help everyone!!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Good job, Girl!!!! I know how you feel, I fight for every single pound. Keep up!
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    Congrats:drinker:
  • rachieb1013
    rachieb1013 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!! I have 51 more lbs before I get to 230 but I am eagerly waiting and working hard for it!! Keep up the good work girl!!!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!!! GO YOU! :wink:
  • haleyk
    haleyk Posts: 58
    Options
    Great feeling!!! Keep it up!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    way to go !! :drinker:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Way to go! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • shamahn17
    shamahn17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanx EVERYONE! Hearing "good job" really makes me feel great...I love the support here.
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful :smile: Keep up the great work!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I'm so proud of you! That totally rocks!