I refuse to be over 200 lbs anymore!

Options
13»

Replies

• 707BellyDancer
    Options
    I have a pug to had did you get his picture in your weight lost ribbon.
  • 707BellyDancer
    Options
    Good Luck I am right there as well with all of you. UGH it is so hard I tend to eat the bad things when I am stressed about money. I am so tired of being at this weight. 5'7" 215 :(
  • ewhirly02
    ewhirly02 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well you're in the right place. MFP is a great motivator and a really good way to keep yourself accountable. I like that other people can look at my food diary and give me some tips, pointers, or just words of encouragement! Next time you get bored and feel like eating have a big glass of water and do something active around the house or go work out! That is what I try to do. Also, I try to keep a lot of fruit and veggies around so if I do feel like snacking I don't have to feel guilty about eating a peach or some cherries!

You can do this!!!! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • tiger12gal
    tiger12gal Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in the same vote! I am 5'6'' and Over 200lb. I have four children and they are the main reason I am getting back in shape. I dont want to be out of breath when I do things with them. My goal is around the 170ish area. My husband is 6'4'' and only weighs 204. He was upset about that and I wanted to smack him. LOL He told me that I shouldnt be upset because I just had a baby in December of last year. Which is the reason I am nervous about dieting bc when I started loosing weight last time I ended up getting pregnant!

You are more than welcome to add me as a friend because I am determined to loose this weight!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Jess
  • EagleDeb
    EagleDeb Posts: 6
    Options
    You go girl! You can do this!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you should find all the help and support here.
  • amayberry7
    amayberry7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I agree I am finally in one-derland after 6 years of being any where from 210-225!!
  • Tati_Mo
    Tati_Mo Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Megan good for you, you have taken that important first step, you can do it and stick to it...you may fall off the wagon from time to time but jump back on with the very next meal. Feel free to add me as a friend. Have a great day
  • Rylansmommy12
    Options
    Welcome. feel free to add me.
    I am fairly new to this site too.
  • lyonsfool03
    Options
    Hello all!
    I'm 6'2 and am able to hide most of my weight fluctuations. Well, I can't anymore...none of my jeans are fitting and I'm devastated. I just turned 27 this past Sunday and I refuse to be over 200lbs anymore. My biggest issues is boredom eating and portion control. I look forward to this journey.

Blessings,

Megan

Good for you. Take that oath of dedication. You have started that just by joining us on this site. I wish you the best of luck and give you my upmost encouragement
  • CeeGull2
    CeeGull2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YES and AMEN! Me, too! I just began this journey 4 days ago and am right in there with you. 200 NO MORE! We all can do this together. Just be diligent about posting the food diaries and also forgiving for "imperfection." Remember - it is a journey.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    The change will be worth it. I am a 5" 11" man, I was 250+ in October of last year...My goal was 200 for this year, but I changed it to 199, because onederland seems like a great place to be. I'm at 222 right now, and I think I just might make it. I wasn't documenting what I was eating, and couldn't lose any more weight...by logging my food intake on MFP I could see how out of control my diet was...it's a real eye opener.
  • newmommy4172011
    newmommy4172011 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me as a friend!