Introducing Myself

Options
Hello all today is my first day on my fitness pal and I can actually see this working for me! I am very excited to find such a website where I can meet people with the same issues as myself. My problem has never been loosing the weight it has always been keeping it off. Now I see I have to change and stick to a healthy diet plan and exercise has to be a constant.

Replies

• MassObserver
    MassObserver Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! and welcome!
  • PandaDreamerGurl
    Options
    Welcome.

I've only been on MFP for about 2 1/2 weeks myself.
  • baturtle
    baturtle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello PandaDreamerG and others on this thread. I've just been on MFP for a couple of days -- loving the accountability, and the iPhone app is great. Hoping to lose about 30 pounds. Also looking for some friends to help me stay committed to logging food and exercising, so add me as a friend if you would like.
  • mom3kidz
    mom3kidz Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello,
    Newbie here - just retired, looking for inspiration and encourgement to push to better health in my new life chapter. Very glad to find this site.

Just starting C25K tomorrow morning. But I've never been a runner, not much of a walker, for that matter. Not sure I can do this, but don't want to start my retirement sitting down. I've downloaded the podcasts from NHS, got the shoes ready and a Nike running app that will track my distance, speed, etc. All I need now is to do it....

Any suggestions?
  • r_bruner2011
    Options
    hello I love this site. It had info for everthing and I find it very helpful...welcome and good luck
  • ANGY0924
    ANGY0924 Posts: 6
    Options
    MY FIRST official day here too. Looking for new buddies to share progress and updates with! hope to keep each other motivated!
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP to all the new members,,. This is a Great site.You will find alot of support and motivation on here and several members that will help you though your journey.. Add me if you wish..:drinker: