Well, I did it!

Options
I finished my first 10k this morning and I feel great! My husband and kids just dont seem to get it so I needed someone to share my achievement and excitement with and I thought who better than all of you? Thank you all for being here and letting me share my success with you!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kimdommerc
    kimdommerc Posts: 63
    Options
    I finished my first 10k this morning and I feel great! My husband and kids just dont seem to get it so I needed someone to share my achievement and excitement with and I thought who better than all of you? Thank you all for being here and letting me share my success with you!:flowerforyou:
  • Annabel_Lee13
    Options
    Congrats, that is great!! I am so proud of the people here that achieve their goals.:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Kim that rocks! Congratu-freakin-lations girl!!! We're so proud of you! :bigsmile:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Thats AWESOME!!!!!!!
    Great job!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    THAT IS WONDERFUL! You should be very proud of yourself. And if your husband and kids still do not appreciate how far you ran.....take them for a car ride and log the miles and point out, that yes...I was still running! HAHAHA. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    AWESOME :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kimdommerc
    kimdommerc Posts: 63
    Options
    Thanks for "getting" it. I needed to hear the kudos. Thankyou all!