Milestone!!!

Options
OSU_Sarah
OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
Well, I have hit a milestone. I have lost 30 lbs! YAY!!! Only 12 more lbs. to go til my goal weight!!! Although, I would be happy with this weight if I stopped losing here, so I am excited!!! I figured after the 3 days of holiday eating, I would have gained a lb. or 2. LOL. I also got the Wii fit plus for Christmas and I love it!!! I have never done yoga, and realized it is hard!!! But I can feel the achy muscles today!!! Just wanted to share my joy. C'mon everyone, you can do it!!!

275093.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Good job
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! That is awesome! And best of luck reaching your goal weight. You will be there before you know it! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

It is a cool feeling to either maintain or actually LOSE weight during the holiday season. Shows you are in control!!

-Tami
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work.

I also got the Wii Fit Plus for Christmas. I am happy to say I have been doing the yoga for 4 days straight and I agree that it is tough especially the one legged balance stuff.
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the good work.

I also got the Wii Fit Plus for Christmas. I am happy to say I have been doing the yoga for 4 days straight and I agree that it is tough especially the one legged balance stuff.

Yes, definately!! I am sooo not strong enough in my legs!!! I kept falling over! LOL
  • averys7
    averys7 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow...good for you! My goal is 30 pouds...can't wait until I'm in your shoes!
  • happy2bemom0
    Options
    Good for you! I just started my fitness yesterday so your post was motivating for me. Thanks!
    :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!