Feels so weird... lol

Options
JenMarie8781
JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
So I was just rubbing my chest (not like THAT) and I feel something hard and I'm thinking "What is this thing sticking out of my chest?" Oh... just my collar bone. I can actually feel it sticking out now. Imagine that! lol

Replies

• JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    : )
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    lol sooo not what not what I was thinking this would be about ;)

congrats though girl!!!
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    LOL Congrats
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have the same thing with my hip bones LOL
  • chefbrina
    chefbrina Posts: 18
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!!! I remember when I lost weight in highschool I cried the morning that I looked in the mirror and saw my collar bone. lol! Keep it up! You are an inspiration to me and to many others!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I had the same thing when i saw it in a picture. Its quickly become one of my fave parts of me
  • Haylz_ish
    Haylz_ish Posts: 80
    Options
    That is so good!! Collarbones are sexy
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    hahah what a funny realization!

also Haylz_ish, i love the picture you have for your ticker. I'm a lover of memes.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Who knew we had BONES under there!?! I'd heard RUMORS, of course, but to actually Feel Them and See Them?!
    :heart: :love: :happy: :blushing: WTG!!!
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    You know whats funny about that? Ive noticed lately that I cant feel my colar bones as much as I used to and its AWESOME!
  • kuger4119
    kuger4119 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    So I was just rubbing my chest (not like THAT) and I feel something hard and I'm thinking "What is this thing sticking out of my chest?" Oh... just my collar bone. I can actually feel it sticking out now. Imagine that! lol

I'm glad that you are getting to enjoy that kind of NSV. It's always kind of funny when you feel a part of your body that you haven't felt in years. I enjoyed feeling my ribcage for the first time after losing about 10 pounds.

On the other hand, I had a scary experience on something similar to that. When I started lifting weights, I had an egg sized lump show up in the middle of my chest. It was pretty solid feeling but would move just a little if I pressed on it. I went to the doctor and he said that it was my "Xiphoid Process" and that it occasionally will make an appearance like that when you lift hard for the first time in years. Took it easy for a few days and all was good.
  • Haylz_ish
    Haylz_ish Posts: 80
    Options
    Thanks!! :wink: