Running NSV!

Options
Hi guys!

So in the past few months, I've taken up running. When I started, it took me about ten minutes to run a mile. My goal for the end of the summer was to be able to run a mile in less than eight minutes. Gradually, my mile became faster and faster until I finally reached my goal.

Today, I ran a mile in 7:51! I am so proud of myself!

Replies

• AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That's an AWESOME NSV. Congrats!
  • danimal5867
    danimal5867 Posts: 390
    Options
    Congratulations! You're a couple minutes ahead of me. My primary focus has been distance instead of speed. Last night I went 2 miles non stop for the first time in nearly 30 years.
  • SaxophoneNerd
    SaxophoneNerd Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I like to run for distance sometimes, but running for speed really gets my adrenaline pumping.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

So in the past few months, I've taken up running. When I started, it took me about ten minutes to run a mile. My goal for the end of the summer was to be able to run a mile in less than eight minutes. Gradually, my mile became faster and faster until I finally reached my goal.

Today, I ran a mile in 7:51! I am so proud of myself!

thats awesome, keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!