Hi there. I'm new!

Options
Hey. I'm Jen and I'm 19 years old. I'm at my heaviest right now...I realized last year while watching myself on a school project video that I'm way bigger than I thought I was. I really want to lost a lot of weight. I am at 303 right now (ish) and my first goal is to get under 300 pounds. I want to be 200-230. I'm going to the gym tomorrow for the first time with a recreation therapist that I've been working with at a mental health support group...she's going to help me get on track. I'm getting lots of support, but I need some peer support as well...My therapist told me about the iphone app for this site, and so I joined. haha. Any support would be really awesome. Thanks.
Jen

Replies

• ActiveYogi
    ActiveYogi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm Jen and I'm 19 years old. I'm at my heaviest right now...I realized last year while watching myself on a school project video that I'm way bigger than I thought I was. I really want to lost a lot of weight. I am at 303 right now (ish) and my first goal is to get under 300 pounds. I want to be 200-230. I'm going to the gym tomorrow for the first time with a recreation therapist that I've been working with at a mental health support group...she's going to help me get on track. I'm getting lots of support, but I need some peer support as well...My therapist told me about the iphone app for this site, and so I joined. haha. Any support would be really awesome. Thanks.
    Jen

Welcome Jen! I'll send you a request right now, and congrats on joining mfp!
  • AmongstTheStars
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'll add you. :)
  • BrianaRenee21
    Options
    Hello Jen! I am in a similar situation as you. I'm 21 and my start weight was 292. I've lost 20 pounds since a started a couple months ago. Feel free to add me so we can maybe help each other! Best of luck :)
  • vampire_cakes
    vampire_cakes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp!! :)
  • jennco3
    jennco3 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I went from 315 to 190. I have about 45 to go. I find it very helpful to be on mfp. If I am having a bad day I have people to turn to. Everyone needs great support groups!
  • courtneyxjayne
    Options
    Welcome girl! :) Ill add you right now!