Options

Replies

• shannyfro
    shannyfro Posts: 641
    Options
  • rdyne1
    rdyne1 Posts: 53
    Options
    its a cat, but thanks anyway. I don't think this kind of thread is such a fantastic idea if everyone is just going to be nice. I'm mean enough that I can dole it out and take it accordingly, but there's no point even having these if everyone is just going to be nice right?
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    rdyne - 8.8 ( after -.5 since I'm allergic to cats)... I tried giving honest answers to people before and they couldn't handle the truth.. oh well, I guess it's just a confidence booster. :ohwell:
  • rdyne1
    Options
    5, a little older than my tastes, sadly I still like boys haha, but definitely a +.5 for the honesty!
  • j_wilson2012
    j_wilson2012 Posts: 293
    Options
    Okay....you want the truth....Id bang you til the cows come home. If I were so lucky haha. I am not alone there. You really dont look bad.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    Options
    5, a little older than my tastes, sadly I still like boys haha, but definitely a +.5 for the honesty!

good to hear actually, you would be a lot young for my taste. but you are a pretty young lady :)
  • rdyne1
    Options
    see, now that's honesty ^^ this is directed at the cows comment.
    If you don't like someone's opinion, it is just that, ONE opinion. Again, mate, you're too old for me so you get a 5, try again once you reach your weight loss goals though, who knows, maybe I'll like older men then. fully just realised you're not that old, my bad. I do like the fact that you go to college though, ;) +.5 haha
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    @ rdyne1 7..can't really see your face but you seem to have great legs and an awesome tan..pretty hair too
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Starting to question people's judgements on here though, all were getting are 8s through 10s. Might as well remove the "if you can handle it" in the headline and replace with "Play nice kids"

Haha yeah, my ratings are all honest but I only rate when the last person that posted looks good. If not, I just don't post. Too nice :/
  • rdyne1
    Options
    @cadim (or however its called), thanks babeh, you get a 6, but when you reach your fitness goals I'll bump you up to a high 8 because, my god your hair is fantastic and I love the clear skin.
  • rdyne1
    Options
    @slkehl haha love it, you get an 8.5 by the way, awesome smile
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    Options
    slkehl - I tend to wait now too... and you are an honest 9.5, nobody can be perfect :smile:
  • j_wilson2012
    j_wilson2012 Posts: 293
    Options
    Cool it, chica....you are startin to sound a little stuck up....
  • TimedEventSystem
    Options
    6.5-7 Attractive, just not really my type. :)
  • rdyne1
    Options
    haha yeah that's because for the most part I am, but I'm as honest as they come. Maybe these threads really are suited for people who aren't like me. I just know what I like, not trying to be mean but everyone's different.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Starting to question people's judgements on here though, all were getting are 8s through 10s. Might as well remove the "if you can handle it" in the headline and replace with "Play nice kids"

Haha yeah, my ratings are all honest but I only rate when the last person that posted looks good. If not, I just don't post. Too nice :/

^^ @ slkehl Well being that you didn't rate me I guess you were being nice lol for the record though I would give you an honest 9. You're beautiful with a great smile...and I think it's cool you follow the whole "if you don't have anything nice to say etc...more people should follow that example...:happy:

@ lxpotter 8.5 Gorgeous features..would kill for your hair!
  • WintersRaine
    Options
  • robertthesnail
    Options
    This thread should be called "rate the person above you!!! only if you can lie to make people feel good about themselves!!!"
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    This thread should be called "rate the person above you!!! only if you can lie to make people feel good about themselves!!!"

agreed :) Lol
  • alovesopure
    alovesopure Posts: 610
    Options
    Well I think everyone is a 10! :flowerforyou: