after a very disappointing vacation

Options
where i gained about 5lbs due to my not tracking calories and alcohol intake, i'm back and so ready for some serious motivation. i really would like some new friends on here who are going to encourage me. any takers?

Replies

• Jamochadiva
    Jamochadiva Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello skinnyjeansss, I just came back from vacation myself and put on some weight after all the food and alcohol. It'd be nice if we could support each other to get back on track and not depressed.
  • mici0427
    mici0427 Posts: 54
    Options
    Just back from a big move, summer with kids and vacation...I'm READY to get back on track! I would love some new friends too!;-)
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    I'm still on vacation, logging as best I can (spotty cell service in lots of the places we are visiting). I am scared about what I'll see on the scale when we get home! I feel your pain. :(
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    For the first time on vacation, I gained 7 lbs. I have never even gained 7 lbs a month in my life, outside of pregnancy! Hitting 40 in Dec. my SIL and I are on a goal to get healthy again, both weight and physically. This vacation weight was a huge let down for me, I honestly couldn't believe it. I have a huge "job" in December, and I really want to look great. I have a (crappy) picture of me on vacation, I keep it around and look at it when I need motivation.
  • fitbydons
    fitbydons Posts: 19
    Options
    Just shake it off and get back on the healthy wagon I say! I just got back from 10 fabulous days in Thailand and whilst I ate lots of fresh fruits etc I also enjoyed a few cocktails and good meals, so time to get back into the clean eating!! Get your food right and you will drop that nasty 5lbs in no time.

Lets do it!