starting 30 day shred tomorrow!

Options
anybody feel free to add me if you are starting/ done with the 30 day shred!

Replies

• Sharylyn
    Sharylyn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3. It's not as bad as most people say especially if you've had some sort of stamina. I'm sore but in a good way.
  • BrianaRenee21
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • Joorrrrdddyyn
    Joorrrrdddyyn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    briana:
    its a Jillian Michaels workout video, a lot of people have got killer results.
    i'll link the video of it from youtube. hope it works lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • zingdak
    zingdak Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did two days of it (with two day breaks in between) because I was too sore to do it every day. Going to do level one again today.
  • Nicky6669
    Nicky6669 Posts: 5
    Options
    Just did day one today!
  • cspicher
    cspicher Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started level 1 today! Feeling great.
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm on day 6 and I love it.
  • BrianaRenee21
    Options
    Thank you! :happy:
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    How do people do the same workout everyday? Don't you need to give your muscle groups a 1 day break before working them again?
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I finished day 17 this morning (Day 7 of Level 2). Level 2 is hard, I literally have sweat dripping off of me after only a 20 minute work out. I hear that Level 3 isn't as intense... Few more days and I guess I'll find out. After I finish this level I'll just do something light as I'll only have about 5 days before I get my wisdom teeth taken out and will be restrained from exercising over the weekend. One I'm back up and running I'm going to repeat using my 5 lb weights (I've only been using heavy Smart Water bottles right now). Good luck to you all!
  • Joorrrrdddyyn
    Options
    day 1 complete. my legs are a little shake and i cant feel my arms. must've worked! lol.
    good job on the comments above, you guys motivate me.
  • BrianaRenee21
    Options
    I just did level one today, and I don't think I've ever sweat that much in 30 minutes lol I'm doing it on youtube and was wondering how long you do level one until you move on. Or do you do level one one day and next day level two and so on? Thanks for the help!
  • Joorrrrdddyyn
    Options
    you do each level for 10 days