My god, I need something sweet stat

Options
2»

Replies

• myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    FRUIT. ive found that now that ive been staying away from the crap i normally indulge on (cheese danishes are my weakness), i enjoy fruit much much more. even the dreaded apples. i hated eating them and now they are like desert.
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Try plain Greek yogurt with sugar free preserves. Very thick and sweet and wonderful! My favorite is boysenberry.

YUM! Boysenberry sounds SOOO GOOD! I'm trying this tomorrow!
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered raisins/almonds, nonfat greek yogurt w/fruit on the bottom, tablespoon of nutella with strawberries/bananas/pretzels, etc., mini rice cakes (caramel, chocolate or apple). Nuts have the good fat (monounsaturated) so it's fine. Be sure to measure ALL of your food though and wait at least an hour before going back for more, you probably won't need it then.
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Heres my three tips :)
    1. Eat fruit (sugar melon omg tastes like candy)
    2. Get a bucket of fireballs or those cinnamints from tacobell pop one when you get a craving (I used this to stop smoking but it works for sweets too)
    3. Have sex. My manager told me when I was trying to quit smoking to have sex everytime I wanted a ciggarette, it works for sweet stuff too though I'm assuming, plus its a fun work out :)
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Frozen blueberries or frozen grapes - eat them one berry or grape at a time (small handfull)
  • smsgreaves
    smsgreaves Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the skinny cow or weight watchers sundae cups, just over 100cal and they really feel naughty. During the day I find a fresh date takes the edge off, they're SO sweet and delish. Good luck!! Watching this thread with great interest, as being only 4 weeks in myself I'm still finding it tricky to not go back to old habits and binge on sweetness!
  • amandajdavis81
    Options
    Ooh apples and honey I have to try that! I've had a small taste of apple with honey and a piece of cheese and it was divine, but I can leave off the cheese and bet it will still be good!
  • katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jello (10 calories) with Free Cool Whip on top (another 10 calories) really hits the spot...if you need the chocolate try a tablespoon of Nutella spread over a rice cracker, it will really take care of your sweet tooth and your chocolate craving, I eat sweets every day and its usually chocolate! I also buy Trader Joe's 100 calorie chocolate bars, they come in dark and milk chocolate and they are perfect, I also eat Meringue cookies , I can have 4 good size ones for about 110 calories and they are super sweet, they come in all flavors and I get them at Trader Joe's...good luck!
  • katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Frozen blueberries or frozen grapes - eat them one berry or grape at a time (small handfull)

Frozen grapes are the BEST!!!!! I always have them in my freezer!!!!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    find something to do to keep your mind focused elswhere, it took me 2 weeks to get my eating under control
  • ericbonfiglio
    Options
    You can slice up an apple and put cinnamon and sweet and low on it and eat those....takes the edge off and gets you the sweet taste.
  • jltaft21
    jltaft21 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I agree with the sugar free pudding cups. The Jello Chocolate mousse temptations are 60 calories. Sugar Free Fudgcicles are also really good.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You can slice up an apple and put cinnamon and sweet and low on it and eat those....takes the edge off and gets you the sweet taste.

Omg, sliced apples with peanut butter - almost tastes like a caramel apple! It's sooo good.
  • rdyne1
    rdyne1 Posts: 53
    Options

Frozen grapes are the BEST!!!!! I always have them in my freezer!!!!!

I didn't even know you could freeze grapes. I'm going to have to try that!