Ok, now i need more friends!

Options
I really like the new socializing features on this site. I think it will be just what I need to stay on track. Usually by the time I read the message boards someone else has already said the same thing I would have said. I would like to have many friends to motivate me. Anyone want to be my friend???
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I would! I'll add you. How old is your daughter?
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    She is 6 months old. I didn't think it would take me this long to lose the weight and I still have a long way to go! I weighed 193 the day I had her. Holy Cow!
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Bump
  • jrbowers83
    jrbowers83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I wanna be your friend. I don't have many on this site either. Your little girl truly looks like the little angel like her shirt says :smile:
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Thank you! She is such a good girl. Makes me so proud. Looks like you have some cuties of your own. I am so happy to be a mommy.:bigsmile:
  • averys7
    averys7 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be your friend. How do I "friend" you...I'm still working on this...not quite as easy as facebook!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Lauren your daughter and my daughter have the same name :bigsmile: my alyssa is 4 ..... would love to be your friend too
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    I'd like to be your friend. How do I "friend" you...I'm still working on this...not quite as easy as facebook!

Looks like you figured it out! Thanks for the request!
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Lauren your daughter and my daughter have the same name :bigsmile: my alyssa is 4 ..... would love to be your friend too

I sent you a request. I love the name Alyssa (obviously) I had no name picked out for her but Alyssa popped into my head as soon as I saw her. I am so happy I picked it. I am surprised I don't see it that often because it is so pretty!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    She is 6 months old. I didn't think it would take me this long to lose the weight and I still have a long way to go! I weighed 193 the day I had her. Holy Cow!

LOL, I weighed 240 the day I had my daughter 4 years ago!!!
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options

LOL, I weighed 240 the day I had my daughter 4 years ago!!!

Well, you look great now.
  • smboyle
    Options
    Lauren you seem like you're doing great! 24 lbs is quite a feat. I have about 40-60 to lose to be in the healthy range again. I haven't had kids, but switching careers and many other factors affected my weight gain. Urgh! Time to get rid of it all again! I'm going to add you as a friend, hopefully we can all help each other out!
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Lauren you seem like you're doing great! 24 lbs is quite a feat. I have about 40-60 to lose to be in the healthy range again. I haven't had kids, but switching careers and many other factors affected my weight gain. Urgh! Time to get rid of it all again! I'm going to add you as a friend, hopefully we can all help each other out!

Thank you. I have lost 34 pounds since having her but 10 of the pounds fell off effortlessly so I am not counting them. The rest I had to work for. I also have not weighed myself in over a month. I don't think I have gained. I am going to weigh myself in a couple of days so hopefully the number is smaller.:ohwell: I am a little nervous because I have been eating poorly since Thanksgiving but I am back on the wagon now. Wish me luck!