Starting Up

I was in bed this morning, very early in the morning, before anyone was even thinking about getting up...when I started thinking. School is starting soon, like less than a month soon. I stared at the ceiling and went through the names of the girls I knew who would be going to my school, the girls I knew who always give me a hard time for my weight and looks. My mind started racing and before I knew it my iPod was in my hands and I was scrolling through the top apps for calorie tracking. If they can be as small as they are, then so can I, right?

I stumbled across this app (and because of my awkward nature towards my weight and outward appearance) was so excited to see it didn't cost anything. I began setting up my profile and as I typed in my weight and height I grew frustrated with myself. How had I let it get this far?

I logged onto the website to fully set up my profile and then I found this. So, that's my story, that's why I'm here...

Just a few things about me:

*I'm very shy. I like to socialize but only with people I'm close with, and I don't have many close friends.
*I'm very awkward about eating in front of people, it bothers me if someone watches me while I eat so I generally try not to eat in front of people. (I wonder if others have this problem?)
*I have a cat and a dog (doesn't have much to do with my exercising).
*I only have one sibling. He's going to college soon to play football, I'm so excited.
*I really hope this helps me reach my goals!

Replies