Calling all FIERCE ladies :)

Options
Hey Everyone!!! I'm Elle! I've battled my weight all of my life. I lost 165lbs and gained 50 of it back. I am determined to keep accountable and dedicated to getting the rest of the weight off, and by using this amazing tool!!! I have also created a Facebook group that is a support group for women focused on using MyFitnessPal!!!! There are also contests, incentives, and prizes!!!! Check it out!!! We can do this :)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/210284502434104/

Replies

• Aproxima
    Aproxima Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add!!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    ooo shall check this out
  • juicy_cat
    juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi Ellie

I have also battled with it all my life - was a size 22 when I was 24 and managed to lose 5 stone....kept my weight down until I was 38 and then met a bloke and went boom! Now looking to lose 21 pounds and am really up for it - your FB page sounds fab...

Have a good day...!

Alison
  • smithy85
    smithy85 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sounds Amazing.....Go youx
  • josesbride
    Options
    I will def look into this!! I am actually getting a whole lot frustrated and am in need of some motivation. I lost 60 lbs last year and gained a little back...
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Domi_BTGfit Posts: 149
    Options
    You have done the right thing in joining MFP! Welcome :)
    Feel free to add me if you want. I've just lost 26kg and plan to lose another 10kg!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Hi Elle.....good luck to you! You CAN do it!
  • gailashton
    gailashton Posts: 292
    Options
    I will check it out Ellie. As for fierce, I am fierce. Lost 117 pounds before, gained it all back, lost it again, gained it all back and then some. I decided this time is the last time. I'm hanging tough, staying strong. It's a lifestyle change, not magic, not rocket science. This is what has worked for me. All hope is not lost. Let's get back on track for a lifetime of good habits. One bad day doesn't have to make 6 more bad days in a week that add into months, years, etc. Bad habits are made to be broken too! LOL you can do this, we can do this.
  • jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Options
    Hi Elle,
    I have battled weight all my life, too. friend request sent :)