Jenny Craig Fans Raise your Hands!

Options
Anyone using Jenny Craig?? Ive been following since thanksgiving but with the holidays and traveling i had a little falling out. But Im back on track and would love some JC pals!!!

Holler at me!

-Ashley
www.sickofbeingchub.com

Replies

• NeuroticNikki
    NeuroticNikki Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was on Jenny last spring (lost 40lbs!) and rejoined this past Monday. I forgot how much I actually missed some of the foods and how convenient the plan can be.
  • DONNALEES
    DONNALEES Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am using Jenny Craig, I'm just starting week 4 and have lost a little over 8 pounds so far.
  • spulido01
    spulido01 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday. So let's see how this goes. You still on?
  • overhj01
    Options
    This is my 3rd week on Jenny Craig. I have lost 5 lbs so far. I am a working mother of 2 small children and the convenience is a godsend. I love it so far!
  • jnovak1
    Options
    Hello!
    I am in my second week of Jenny Craig! Lost four pounds the first week! I am 36 yo with 6 kids ages 9 to 2. So, I am a huge fan of not having to prepare or think about eating to lose weight....very easy and convenient! I was so used to skipping meals until dinner and then overeating!
    I didn't do so hot this week though....crashed at BBW! I am hoping to still come in okay for my weigh in on Thursday though! Trying to get back on track!
    Jill
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for seven months and have lost 31kg/68lbs. Love it!
  • elelat
    elelat Posts: 117
    Options
    Hi!
    Im doing the jenny craig diet. I hate eating breakfast. It ruins my morning coffee, but I think a key to lose the pounds is to activate my metabolism. I used to wake up, drink my cups of coffee and not feel the hunger until 2pm. Then eat, eat, and eat until bedtime. The schedule proportional foods are helping me learn how to feed myself.
    Every week I do eat out, and I joyfully accept my mothers food when I visit. First times I over eat. The guilt I have not meet yet. I still have a lot of mental and exactitude development towards eating to work with.
    I dont like doing the physical activity, I was 245 lbs for the last 2 years. Four weeks of diet and Im 230 lbs.
  • saltyandsweet
    saltyandsweet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All!
    Just started Jenny Craig about 3 weeks ago and have lost 6lbs so far. I think I'm the only person i know in my friends and family that has ever tried it..so I feel a little isolated doing this diet. I'm glad there are others out here trying it out as well. For the most part the food is pretty decent (except for there breakfast mini loafs).

Currently, I'm on there jenny set go plan..but I think I have to decide by next week whether I want to continue. It sounds like there next plan is pretty expensive though compared to there advertisemens of a $1 per lb. Which programs are you ladies and gentlemen on? Do you think its been pretty beneficial so far?

Jessica
  • tinyrah
    tinyrah Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too but starting to phase it out now.
  • 20carrots
    20carrots Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Going today for a consultation....very curious to see how much it costs. I see they use the Body Media Fit in some of their programs...intrigued.
  • margeb102
    margeb102 Posts: 18
    Options
    am on maintenance since feb. doing good on my own food but do buy certain meals of theirs because i like them. and cant find a substitute.

it's expensive but it works. have done it several times over the years. hope this time i finally realize can't go back to the old way6 of eating. and keeping up the exercise.

dd is currently on and has lost 60lbs so far.
  • hotcocoa8
    hotcocoa8 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm completing my first week on Jenny Craig, I really like it alot.
  • hcorbin29
    hcorbin29 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing week 3 tomorrow and couldn't be happier with my results. I lost about 5.5 lbs on my own before starting Jenny. in the first two weeks I dropped about 6 lbs. Though the food isn't cheap, once I factored in how much I was spending going out to eat anyway, I think it actually saves me money! I've been mostly happy with the foods. A few duds here and there but mostly good. If anyone wants to add me, feel free! Best of luck to you all and keep up the good work! :)
  • missgabriella22
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats! Did you follow a workout plan as well? Or what did you do for exercise?
  • nickii0216
    Options
    I'm on jenny, and as PP said, Jenny isn't cheap, however, I am fortunate to have a job and a little spending cash (crossing fingers because things at work are CRAZY) and I have been able to budget this for six weeks. I know I need six weeks to get my mindset fixed.
  • mariafh0709
    mariafh0709 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been on jenny craig for 3 years about. Lost about 40 lbs. Still eating the food because it is convenient and I like a lot of the meals. I simply love the sunshine sandwiches. I still go and see the counselor. That is the one thing that makes JC work, especially for me, is meeting with the counselor every week to keep you honest and force you to see your work. It was my last resort to weight lost and it pulled me through. I know a lot about nutrition as a health care professional and could whip up my own diet plan in a few minutes, but that is not what I needed. I needed a person to travel with me on that path saying 'great' for the good weeks and 'the past is gone and the future starts now' when it is not a good week. Expensive yes, but for those of us who know better but can't stick to the diet, it is the best package of food, counseling, exercise, and behavior modification.