i need help!

Options
SarahSosi
SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
guys iam now 65kgs round about 130 lbs and i need to lose about 10 kgs! or more :laugh: but for now i will stick to 10 and iam quite short ! am 157 cm so i look chubby :noway: i need help from people who have done this! in how long can i lose the 10 kgs? going on 1.200 calories or less pair day and excersing? any one in the same range as mine?

Replies

• SarahSosi
    Options
    :flowerforyou: heheheh bump!
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Intake calories minus exercise calories should be equal to or more than 1200 calories per day, or it will lead to breakdown in homeostasis of basic metabolic function and you will get sick and run down.
  • SarahSosi
    Options
    Intake calories minus exercise calories should be equal to or more than 1200 calories per day, or it will lead to breakdown in homeostasis of basic metabolic function and you will get sick and run down.

wow so i should eat the 1.200 in full! i see it damn too much! in good days i make 900 :(
  • BeLeanD
    BeLeanD Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I used to be in your situation. I was 130 and then got down to 120 by dieting and exercising. But then I really focused on losing fat instead of just weight by couting calories and exercising and got down to 106. Believe it or not, the easier I took it with my exercise - mostly lifting and limiting cardio - your body doesn't feel so stressed and loses the weight. People want to always go crazy with exercise but sometimes depending on your calorie intake, its smarter to take it easy. All that really matters is consistency and patience :)

I am now 146 because I just had twin boys 4 months ago! I am starting this whole process all over again :( I really don't have any friends on here - so please send me a friend invite if you like!
  • GiGi_FIERCE
    Options
    This is what I do! Friend me if you would like :]

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer.html

Instructional videos, recipe videos, meal plans, motivational videos from Jamie Eason for free :] I love it!
  • BeLeanD
    BeLeanD Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    how coincidental.... Jamie Eason is my role model when it comes to this stuff! We are the same height, so I found it helpful to compare my body to hers (to a certain point because I don't aim to be as built as she is!) I used to have a picture of her in my exercise room for motivation!
  • SarahSosi
    Options
    Hi! I used to be in your situation. I was 130 and then got down to 120 by dieting and exercising. But then I really focused on losing fat instead of just weight by couting calories and exercising and got down to 106. Believe it or not, the easier I took it with my exercise - mostly lifting and limiting cardio - your body doesn't feel so stressed and loses the weight. People want to always go crazy with exercise but sometimes depending on your calorie intake, its smarter to take it easy. All that really matters is consistency and patience :)

I am now 146 because I just had twin boys 4 months ago! I am starting this whole process all over again :( I really don't have any friends on here - so please send me a friend invite if you like!
    wow hun! congrats! how long did it take u? and how many calories did u consume?
  • SarahSosi
    Options
    This is what I do! Friend me if you would like :]

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer.html

Instructional videos, recipe videos, meal plans, motivational videos from Jamie Eason for free :] I love it!

added hun!
  • Lisa8112
    Lisa8112 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi there,

I hear you! I am in the same boat but I have 40 lbs to lose! I am 5'0" so I definately look chubby when I have extra weight. If you eat good foods, 1200 calories a day is actually very fullfulling. A few years ago, and before I had my son, I successfully lost over 30 lbs with that amount of calories and kept it off for a long time. If you are not that knowledgable on nutrition and figuring out how to best use your 1200 calories per day, I have a few suggestions:

1. If you have some cash to spend on this, visit a Jenny Craig center near you. Or at leas visit the website. You can even have the food delivered to your home. I have done this successfully since my son was born and lose on average 2 lbs a week eating the food and am NEVER hungry. It's so easy because the food is already portioned out and you don't have to count calories or do any mind work. I am doing MFP because I have 40 lbs left to lose and I want to jumpstart my healthy habits and accountability.

2. Get yourself a healthy nutrition guide book (I recommend anything by Jorge Cruise). His explanations are so user friendly and supportive. This is much more cost-effective way to learn about nutrition if your budget is tight--but you will have to be dedicated. :)

3. Tell as many people as you know about your weight-loss goal and strategies you choose. This forces you to be accountable.

Good luck!
  • SarahSosi
    Options
    Hi there,

I hear you! I am in the same boat but I have 40 lbs to lose! I am 5'0" so I definately look chubby when I have extra weight. If you eat good foods, 1200 calories a day is actually very fullfulling. A few years ago, and before I had my son, I successfully lost over 30 lbs with that amount of calories and kept it off for a long time. If you are not that knowledgable on nutrition and figuring out how to best use your 1200 calories per day, I have a few suggestions:

1. If you have some cash to spend on this, visit a Jenny Craig center near you. Or at leas visit the website. You can even have the food delivered to your home. I have done this successfully since my son was born and lose on average 2 lbs a week eating the food and am NEVER hungry. It's so easy because the food is already portioned out and you don't have to count calories or do any mind work. I am doing MFP because I have 40 lbs left to lose and I want to jumpstart my healthy habits and accountability.

2. Get yourself a healthy nutrition guide book (I recommend anything by Jorge Cruise). His explanations are so user friendly and supportive. This is much more cost-effective way to learn about nutrition if your budget is tight--but you will have to be dedicated. :)

3. Tell as many people as you know about your weight-loss goal and strategies you choose. This forces you to be accountable.

Good luck!

awwwww hun this sounds amazing! will try and do that! thanks lovely lady :flowerforyou: