My 35 day progress (pics)

Options
Curvygirly22
Curvygirly22 Posts: 33 Member
Hey! So basically A little about myself real quick, or just scroll down for the pics if you don't care lol.
I grew up always being the bigger boned friend. All my friends were annerexic looking skinny. It sucked, I always saw myself as bigger then what I was. When I was 16 I went on south beach diet and lost a lot of weight in lightening bolt speed. I followed the plan to the t and worked out when I could. I didn't cheat once. I was too scared.and if I dared to sneak something, someone was always there to say what r u doing get away from that! I enjoyed the fame being a thinner girl left me with until I thought it meet I was allowed to be " normal" and eat like my friends, you know chips, going out for pizza, lunch and partying. All fun no harm....until I realized that led me to balloon up real fast also in lightening bolt time. Once I finished Hugh school I joined the gym and started losing weight on every diet possible. Honestly I have every diet book you can ever imagine! I did detoxes, soups, no carbs, low fat, etc u name it I did it. When I thought I was on a good path I met my boyfriend of now 4 years! And the beginning of our relationship dating was spent in numerous restaurants stuffing our faces. Next think I know 3 years go by and I'm at the doctors office at 190 pounds on a 5 ft 3 frame. I decided no more diets aNd gimmicks I want to be done!
Best decision of my life, I decided to see a nutritionist, I wanted to be Able to enjoy foods and not feel guilty eating things I liked. I had messed up my brain by thinking carbs were the devil. Had no idea what nutrients my body needed. So this was a good change. I went threw some difficult family tragedys and stopped seeing her for awhile, I went back 35 days ago and haven't looked back since. I never in my life tighten I could be where I am today. I have never ever worked so hard for something. I can't wait to reach my goal!
I must add that because I did yo yo diet so much that it killed my now 24 year old metabolism, to being extremely sluggish. So any loss for me is always a good one. I hope some of you read this And it helps you and inspires you. I really hope that it also makes u c there are no quick fix, and the more u search for those quick fixes, in the long run it will only hurt your body.

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p541/Tina31388/af9a3d42.jpg

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p541/Tina31388/5ac9869b.jpg

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p541/Tina31388/7616a066.jpg

Replies

• Curvygirly22
    Options
    Any help on the pics? I copied the direct link.

Hmm maybe img code: 7616a066.jpg

5ac9869b.jpg
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations. :) 35 days, what in the world are you doing? So happy for you!:drinker:
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    great results!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    7616a066.jpg

The IMG needs to be changed to lower case (img)
  • Sayoh
    Sayoh Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Exactly, the results are great!
    What are you doing? Do share pls.
  • Curvygirly22
    Options
    Sorry I suck at this :(

th_5ac9869b.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!