Not new but hoping to add friends -

Options
Hi, I have been using MFP actively for one year and have lost 37 of the 60 pounds I need to lose. I LOVE this site. I'm 5'11, 33 and one of the SLOWEST losers ever, but I have made peace with that. With two small children, a crazy job, spouse, etc., I'm a one-day-at-a-time kind of girl.

And I LOVE passion and commitment to living a full life.

I would love some friends for the journey - I change up what I do A LOT since I lose so slowly, and am embarking on the New Rules for Weightlifting for Women plan - I know I could use some support with it!

Best wishes to all.

Replies

• sockablooie
    Options
    bump!
  • jenniprr
    jenniprr Posts: 119
    Options
    feel free to add me! i log on every day! i am 5'8" and 34 years old :)
  • shannond1980
    shannond1980 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I've been on for over a year and just cleaned out my friends list. I'm also looking for some new, supportive friends who will help push me. I am training for a Half Marathon right now and just started up ChaLEAN Extreme again. Feel free to add me!
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request! and slow and steady is a good thing. i was trying to lose weight fast than my body was able to and that left be frustrated and eating more!
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm recently back at it again...and doing things differently this time. The first time I signed onto mfp, I got bored easily and didn't add any friends. Now, I've added some friends and like the motivation we give each other...so that makes me log on daily.
  • xxdenzelxx
    Options
    Hey, am kinda on the same boat, only ive just joined, and just started today a shake diet, need motovation as well x
  • laurie0507
    laurie0507 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I'm thinking about getting that book and attempting some weight lifting as well.
  • Tracy_03311981
    Options
    You can add me! Love the site, I log in everyday, I'm pretty active with paying attention to what my friends are doing and have learned a ton!
    Everyone can add me!
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well. I'm also a verrrrrry slow loser. Up and down, up and down, but always looking for great encouragement and support. I, too, just cleaned out my friends list recently and would love new motivation. : )
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    My weight loss has been non-existent and i'm always switching things up as well. Feel free to add me !!!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    DITTO! I am focused on the losing the weight then getting toned... I'm always on here! More than facebook most days! :) Add me and we can cheer each other on!
  • JessieSunshine81
    Options
    feel free to add me.. as well as anyone else who is encouraging... I need it too for I am also a slow loser.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,272 Member
    Options
    I lose weight slowly as well. Since joining MFP the support has helped to keep me motivated and to continue this journey. I also change up and try different groups and challenges. What ever work:) Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck!
  • Jkc9059
    Jkc9059 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wouldlike. I lose very slowly and just started reading New rules. I anm 42 mother of 3 two young teens at home yet, work 40+ hours a week in a very demanding job, and am currently getting ready to start my last semester of college before graduating in December with another degree. I understand a full life!!
  • 8mile
    8mile Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started the New Rules for Weightlifting for Women. I've got 10 last stubborn pounds to lose! I can use all the supportive friends I can get! Feel free to add me.
  • amyb0807
    amyb0807 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I was on here a few years back & stopped using it, but now I'm back in the swing of things. I tend to lose weight very slowly too, but I'm not going to let it get me down this time!
  • younglove3
    younglove3 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm looking for some uplifting people too! I'm happy to help you too! Add me if you wish! :wink:
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 31, 5'7" and currently weigh about 165. I'm looking to lose about 25 more pounds!