Instant abs

Options
vaderandbill
vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
Stop working out and eat what you want. the solution is here!

Abs.jpg

Replies

• AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Oh. Em. Gee. Where in the world did you find that? That's is totally...hilarious in a really gross way! LOL
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLOL!!! So funny!!
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    I'd actually like to see the sales on that thing. If people bought into that whole shock belt thing, I'm sure they'll love this. :)
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    LMAO! I remember him from 'Celebrity Big Brother' I honestly can't think of anything that looks more ridiculous than a 6 pack implanted on a keg, he thought that was a great look...

Edit to provide link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darryn_Lyons
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    roflmbo!!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Good one Bill!!!
  • Des0528
    Des0528 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bahahaha!!! Too funny!!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahahaha.... I just bought one... lol
  • BiggestL0s3r
    Options
    Ohmygod.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    I like the fine-print

Recommended by pseudo-athletes:

"I couldn't believe how effective the Ab-hancer was. chicks dig it" --Jeff
  • MrDangerSass
    Options
    Excellent!... must get two... one for home and one for the office. Always need to be prepared if needing to walk around the cubicle sans the shirt.
  • SazCat113313
    Options
    that guy is australian (*shame*), his name is darren lyons (spelling is most likely incorrect) and he is a paparazzi/celebrity blogger/media personality.
    he was on tv for a very short lived weight loss show on tv here for celebrity specific weight loss, that had no crazy trainers or strict diet ...(true!)... and it was marketed at a 'fun' way to loose weight and i think it had 2 or 3 episodes on tv then got bumped to another channel that does re-runs of old tv shows.
    it was advertised heaps and featured darren and those terrible ab implants! i dont think many of them lost a lot of weight or kept it off... waste of time and money!
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    that guy is australian (*shame*), his name is darren lyons (spelling is most likely incorrect) and he is a paparazzi/celebrity blogger/media personality.
    he was on tv for a very short lived weight loss show on tv here for celebrity specific weight loss, that had no crazy trainers or strict diet ...(true!)... and it was marketed at a 'fun' way to loose weight and i think it had 2 or 3 episodes on tv then got bumped to another channel that does re-runs of old tv shows.
    it was advertised heaps and featured darren and those terrible ab implants! i dont think many of them lost a lot of weight or kept it off... waste of time and money!

Maybe I'm misreading your response but in case I'm not....you realize that I posted this in chit-chat, fun and games right???
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Add to cart
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I want it, and to think I was gonna spend all that money to get them tattooed on