Brand New - 1st Day - NOW - 292lbs; GOAL - 190lbs

Options
Hello all,

Brand new to fitnesspal. Could really use the motivation and support. Currently weigh the most I have ever weighed, and I am ashamed to even go out in public! Looking forward to reaching my new goals! Good luck to all, and thanks for reading this!

Bill

Replies

• smsgreaves
    smsgreaves Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good luck Bill!! Long road ahead but with the support and tools on here you will do great :)
  • Berberena33
    Berberena33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this site is very helpful and the people on here are amazing and will motivate you to reach your goals. You can do it if you put your mind to it! Good luck on your Journey.
  • LisaWilson2012
    LisaWilson2012 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi Bill

WELCOME TO FITNESS PAL.

This site is great, full of tips, tools and amazing people.

Feel free to add me for the occasional motivational comment.

Good luck....

Lisa x
  • Mizz_Lenea
    Mizz_Lenea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I love this site and there are awesome supportive people here. Good luck...let's do this together!!! :smile:
  • DMills67
    DMills67 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Lots of good people & good advice here, Good Luck!!
    :smile:
  • Foofieplus3
    Foofieplus3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome Bill, We are here to help. The site is great and use all the tools you available to you. Add me as a friend if you want. The more friends the better. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
  • MrJamsieboi
    Options
    Hi Bill,

Only signed up yesterday similar weight amd target to yourself, if you want someone to share the pain feel free to add me.

Good luck, sure you will make it.
  • Amber_lee_81
    Amber_lee_81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Oh I totally know your pain. Similar weight and similar goals feel free to add me .
  • denisekh88
    denisekh88 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP...this is a great site that will help you to be successful...I have sent you a friend request so we can support each other! :smile:
  • jvhall83
    jvhall83 Posts: 35
    Options
    Welcome Welcome. You are in great company with like minded people and that is the best place for you to be. Ask questions should you need to because there are plenty of success stories here who want to help. Stay focused and reach your goal and you will see that nothing is out of your grasp. Welcome
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I know you have a long way to go but if you keep your head in the game you will achieve your goal. Just imagine where you will be a year from now and how great that will feel.
  • LeanMeanJeanne
    LeanMeanJeanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you on making the first step! Take it one day at a time, one meal at a time..... We're all here cheering for you!!
  • mahriclibery
    Options
    Hi Bill

I only started today, looking forward to seeing end result
    170LB at the moment goal weight 132Lbs long way to go
  • laurie0507
    laurie0507 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome!! Lots of support here!
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the mad house ;) Enjoy, and if you follow the calories in, exercise out rules you will be at goal in a healthy sustainable way having gained friends and good habits!
    What have you got to lose except the weight
  • jengelbell
    jengelbell Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi Bill - This is a great place to stay motivated. I am back after a small break...gained weight but believe with this site and everyone's help I will be losing again before I know it. Log in daily...I believe this is key. Good luck to you and have faith in yourself. go outside and play!
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Don't be ashamed of yourself. It's OK to forgive yourself for where you are right now and to actually like yourself! Work towards being your biggest fan. Good luck!!!
  • deeshober
    deeshober Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes on this jouney! This is am AWESOME site and many to support and encourage you! Here's to you and your health!!
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck! its a long road but so worth it!