Belinda's August team challenge sign up

Options

Replies

• bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Happy to see all these new teams forming. Once you officially have your 5 members and your team name please comment on the Team Sign Up thread IN THE GROUP that I linked in my first comment. It makes it easier for me to follow it there if you only comment once a team is established.
  • valspaeth
    valspaeth Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Here is my team:

valspaeth (me)
    jessgumkowski8
    melodieray
    loraloha74
    WhiteCoc0

I'll be acting captain for now unless someone else on the team wants to do it. I'll message these ladies and see about coming up with a team name ASAP :)
  • emmoen1
    emmoen1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would like to be part of a team... someone please let me know because I am new.
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I would love to join a team.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    It looks like we currently have 5 complete teams with a couple others working on getting another person or two. Don't forget I need your team name so I can make your spreadsheet. For those of you worried about the sheet I make it pretty simple fill in the blank for you. I am happy to walk you through it.

Also, after your team is set up please make sure to friend everyone on your team and have them all upon the group. Once that is done and you have a name set up a team thread within the group (not in the regular forums). Captains will need to get starting weights as of the first and if people are wanting to do measurements they should be collected then. (bust, thighs, biceps, waist, hips).
  • Aosuag
    Aosuag Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, Looking to join a team if anyone needs one more person :) I need the motivation
  • emmoen1
    Options
    Last position still available? I would like to be part of a team.
  • emmoen1
    Options
    I would love to join a team.

You can join our team. We need 1 person.

Members:
    Lilpe5512
    Love9705
    RaeBae208
    Geminigrl622

Hoping last team position is still available. Would love to be part of a team.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Tomorrow I will be working on putting together teams for those of you that haven't found a team yet. Is anyone else willing to be a captain?
  • Confident120409
    Confident120409 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i would love to be on a team. it would give me motivation. please add me and let me know which team. thanks.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,002 Member
    Options
    If you still have room, sign me up ......please?
  • harrietsmama
    Options
    I would like to be on a team. This would be my first challenge, so I am not sure I'm captain material.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I am working on setting up teams today and tomorrow. Currently I have 13 people on the waiting list to get on a team. That means I need atleast 2 captains to take them on. If you are willing to be a team captain let me know :)

Also, those of you that have already set up your teams don't forget to join the group and set up your team thread there. ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE CHALLENGE STARTS!
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I would love to do the challenge and I can be a captain. As long as my team doesn't expect me to fly across the US and show up on their doorstep :laugh:

Mallorie
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I would love to do the challenge and I can be a captain. As long as my team doesn't expect me to fly across the US and show up on their doorstep :laugh:

Mallorie
    GREAT!!! Do you want to build your own team or would you like me to message you who your other 4 team members are?
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options

Mallorie
    [/quote]
    GREAT!!! Do you want to build your own team or would you like me to message you who your other 4 team members are?
    [/quote]

You can just message me and I will friend and message my team members. Thank you for arranging it all!
  • lil_pixie
    lil_pixie Posts: 48
    Options
    I'd love to be in a team if anyone will have me :)
    Really need some motivation at the moment, and I think this will be great .
  • judy225
    judy225 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sounds like great challenge, thanks for organizing! Willing to be captain, if still needed, or assigned to a team.
    Thanks!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Sounds like great challenge, thanks for organizing! Willing to be captain, if still needed, or assigned to a team.
    Thanks!
    Great! I will get your team set up for you then
  • allnamesrtaken
    allnamesrtaken Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I NEED a team, please! I did GREAT when I was in a challenge group before, it fell apart then I did too :(
    READY AND WILLING!!!!