Anyone from TORONTO??

Options
I see alot of my UK and US peeps on here, wondering if anyone is from the T.dot??
:wink:

Replies

• KateM_76
    KateM_76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im to the north west of Toronto abit, so not exactly in your area, but close.
  • vikdexkaykai
    vikdexkaykai Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm east scarborough!
  • shara85
    shara85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Downtown TO here!
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Mississauga....born in Toronto :drinker:
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    work in the tdot, but, live just west of the city in milton.

feel free to add GTA'ers :D
  • KateM_76
    Options
  • KateM_76
    Options
    I'm east scarborough!

That's about an hour from me I think. Have you found alot of support through this group, or anyone close to you?
  • MikeRadClan
    MikeRadClan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nobleton... just :smile: north
  • fromabigail
    Options
    I'm down south a bit....I can see Toronto across Lake Ontario on a nice sunny day! It's neat seeing the CN tower's silhouette at sun set.... I'm from St. Catharines. :) Close enough.
  • stemab3
    stemab3 Posts: 58
    Options
    Niagara Region........not a neighbour but pretty close! Feel free to add me!
  • BrandonMB
    BrandonMB Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Beaches area of Toronto here, and just getting back into getting my *kitten* off the couch. Did really well with this site a year ago, but back up to a weight I don't want to be, so here we go again. Hopefully I keep it up this time.
  • mrbonnell1988
    Options
    In scarborough add me of you want as a friend I am looking to make fitness friends.
    Or email me / add on msn.
    Michael.1988@live.ca

I don't mind if anyone adds me I am just looking to make workout friends get in shape
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Yonge & Eg over here!