Hey fitness pal Team!

Options
i'm new here, i've decided that i need to change my life style if i want to be healthy and that's exactly what i intend to do.
right now, im at around 230lb which really bums me out since i used to be 150 before:( but im not gonna get there by living the same unhealthy life style i've been living for the past 3 years. i will lose weight no matter what, even if it kills me. i am determined to do so. i have just started the insanity program and it was as the name calls it "INSANE!" i had to take a long break before the suicide jumps came along ,i've never worked out so hard in my life . pfft hip hop abs is only a kids game compared to this. but i'm willing to pull through no matter what the cost. and i've been motivated so much by the results others are getting and i say to my self " heck, if they can do it so can i!" and so i will.

and, with the help of you guys keeping me motivated i'm sure it'll help me stick to it.
we are a team with 1 goal in mind, to be healthy and get in the best shape of our lives!
Yeah, i'll keep everyone updated as i get there. Peace!

Replies

• mmeddleton
    mmeddleton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Let me know how Insanity works out for you. I am considering it myself. I also want to continue with weights at the gym, but am not sure if I'll have anything left after an Insanity workout. I started out almost 230 and am down to 197 after 4 months. My target weight is 155 to 160. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • thesweetshavevanished
    Options
    Just about to meet my cambridge consultant, but will be interesting to use this app to track my weight loss....
  • kaykaytransformation
    Options
    You and I are on the same boat and have the same goals .... I just started a week ago and so far I love it!! I use to weigh 150 too! Then I got married and 4 years later i gain 89lbs CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! But we can do it :) send me a friend request if you want... we can do it together.
  • MeganKatiie
    Options
    You'll have to let me know if that Cambridge diet is any good as heard quite abit about it, Feel free to add me anyone x
  • BlaydeR
    BlaydeR Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Let me know how Insanity works out for you. I am considering it myself. I also want to continue with weights at the gym, but am not sure if I'll have anything left after an Insanity workout. I started out almost 230 and am down to 197 after 4 months. My target weight is 155 to 160. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.

thanks i will. and yeah i also want to incorporate other exercises to my program cause i want to stay active you know? congrats on the weight lose man thats very motivational! i'll add you right away!
  • BlaydeR
    BlaydeR Posts: 3
    Options
    You and I are on the same boat and have the same goals .... I just started a week ago and so far I love it!! I use to weigh 150 too! Then I got married and 4 years later i gain 89lbs CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! But we can do it :) send me a friend request if you want... we can do it together.

whoa it's like you and i lived the same lives lol. and yeah it's very bumming to know we gained so much.... but together we will reach our goals! i'll add you as a friend right away!