I'm new to this and I don't really know what I'm doing.

kraziekimi
kraziekimi Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, My name is Kim and while I am familar with losing weight and other websites I don't really know how this one works just yet. I am on a weight loss journey that began about 5 years ago. I have had many stops and starts and I realize how important it is to write down what I eat and my exercise. I am hoping that this site will be easy to use and fun.

Replies

• M17SY
    M17SY Posts: 1
    Hi, I am very new to this and only joined 2 days ago and I think this is a wicked website. All you need to do is enter your current weight and your ideal weight, along with some other pieces of information. Thereafter it is all downhill and this website is excellent and I am sure you will agree once you get to grips with things. I hopes this information helps and a happy new year!
  • MysterriGal
    MysterriGal Posts: 52 Member
    Hi, I'm new here too. Its resolution time, and I've been trying to make myself lose weight for a while, and I think its about time. This site seems like a good place to start, with some great tools. Good luck to all!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Welcome. This is a powerful website when you use it.

Good Luck on your journey.
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    I recommend checking out the forums with the push pins in the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/9-general-diet-and-weight-loss-help
    Those will you give GREAT information to help.

Welcome to the site. I truly love it! I have a dozen family members who are on here with me (several joined before I did). With the help of MFP, we have lost over 300 lbs in the last year all together!:noway: Without MFP I don't know if that number would be as high. I CAN tell you, I probably wouldn't be doing it without MFP.

I know that this sight can help you, too!
  • JOY621
    JOY621 Posts: 71 Member
    This is the only website that is working for me. Good luck!
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    This is the only website that is working for me. Good luck!

I second this!
  • Thanks everyone for the encouragement! I am really excited about learning how to navigate on this website. I think it will be perfect for me.
This discussion has been closed.