Lost Inches/Gained Inches ????

Options
Curvimami
Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
Havent lost any pounds in these last two weeks, was kind of getting discouraged. However I did go on a mini vacay and managed not to put on any pounds, so that's good news. I took measurements on Sat. and saw that I lost inches on my arms and across my belly button, that made me feel much better :-D. My thighs on the other hand gained a quarter of an inch. wth!? Must be all the squats and lunges. My hubby said he thinks thighs are sexy and that helped some.

How are ppl handling losing inches in some areas and gaining in others? especially if you haven't lost any weight, or if its in an area you would rather not gain, like your thighs or your waist??? Bitter sweet, I guess :ohwell:

Anyone else with this problem??

Replies

• kristy3119
    kristy3119 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What sort of workouts are you doing? Could you be gaining muscle in your thighs? During certain periods of my weight loss I noticed that I was proportioned differently....like I'd lose a few pounds, but proportionally my belly looked bigger because my hips and thighs looked smaller. it all kind of evened out through as I kept going :)
  • Curvimami
    Options
    Im starting to think its all the squats and lunges. Thanx for the reply
  • Curvimami
    Options
    ???