Looking for friends:

Options
2»

Replies

• Kateconway08
    Options
    I am new here as well! Recently quit smoking (three weeks baby!!!!) and need the motivation to lose some lbs. Add me as your friend we can do this together!
  • abc2003family
    abc2003family Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Friend request coming your way! We can do this! :bigsmile:
  • Moratu
    Moratu Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to support you! I am down 90 pounds, but still have a ways to go to my final goal. My first goal is only 10 pounds away! Feel free to add me.
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    I have about 20 - 30 left to lose, BUT I log in everyday (hell - I'm on vacation right now and I'm on the boards lol!) and would be happy to offer support! I have a feeling that even after I've made it to my goal, I'll be here even still to keep myself accountable!
  • rainbowbandit
    rainbowbandit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday. All of my food journals are friends only so if you want to add me feel free! I have around 100 pounds to lose. :)
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since March this year and still log in every day, I love to follow my friends progress and always try to give supportive comments.
  • dodgegirl1979
    dodgegirl1979 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    you can add me i have a goal of 75 pounds as of right now but i know there is more to loose.
  • meat03man
    meat03man Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am 70lbs down about 80 to go feel free to add me.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Sending a request! Anyone else may feel free to add me too! :)
  • SeminoleFan0514
    SeminoleFan0514 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the support. I love this site.
  • SeminoleFan0514
    SeminoleFan0514 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you can add me i have a goal of 75 pounds as of right now but i know there is more to loose.

Send you a request.