should have never gone away

Options
Life got busy, what can I say? Unfortunately with the busy life also came a drop off of dieting and exercise so I am back at step one. My husband and I are starting to try for our first baby so I'm even more motivated to get healthy for me AND my baby! My goal is to lose 20-25 pounds

Replies

• sillysallyf
    sillysallyf Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Girl I understand. I am also back to step one. It sounds like you really do have the motivation to do this. I believe you will succeed and reach your goal. Good luck on starting your family. Your whole world will change for the better. I have 3 kids myself. When I had my first child my life changed for the better. I am a better person today because of my children.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I've fallen of the MFP wagon three times! lol :blushing: The motivation of wanting to be healthy for a great pregnancy is perfect! Pregnancy is already a wear and tear on your body let alone if your body is already groaning before you get preggo! I am sure you will be one of those adorable skinny preggo girls! Can't wait to read your pregnancy announcement on here! Good luck! :flowerforyou: