One year in the making! Huge NSV!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    And this my friend is why I am super proud to have you as a friend!! You ROCK!!!!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Made me cry! You are amazing
  • pammilou
    pammilou Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    A true inspiration! Congratulations!
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    How beautiful! I'm actually so touched I am crying :D thank you for sharing.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    And this my friend is why I am super proud to have you as a friend!! You ROCK!!!!

You are an insperation to me also!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    How wonderful. Congrats on your success!
  • misspinklee
    misspinklee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, Don :)
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Don, you're so inspiring to me! I'm SO PROUD to call you one of my MFP besties! I've been blessed enough to have gotten to know you in real life, away from MFP, and let me tell ya guys, he's just as awesome!!

:flowerforyou:
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    good for you! that is amazing!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Don, you're so inspiring to me! I'm SO PROUD to call you one of my MFP besties! I've been blessed enough to have gotten to know you in real life, away from MFP, and let me tell ya guys, he's just as awesome!!

:flowerforyou:

No i am the blessed one here folks. As far as a friend goes, there is none better. Thank you for all your support and understanding!!! You my friend are the best!
  • lnoso
    lnoso Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Truly the inspiration I needed to start once again on the path to making healthier choices. Did well for a while and then went backwards. So, seeing your success and the long road you have traveled is most encouraging. Thank you for posting.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats Don. You are the best!!!!!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    So cool! I was just in the Quad Cities on Friday for a vacation!

Keep up the great work!
  • mollykat73
    mollykat73 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story! Congratulation on your hard work and major accompishments!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Congrats again my friend! You are an amazing man! I'm so proud of you and happy to call you my friend.
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing! It would have never been done without your own determination. Now go eat something! :drinker:
  • Woodmangler
    Woodmangler Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow.... I don't have any words to really express how I feel about this thread! I always have doubts that I can actually do this, then I read this amazing story and I feel renewed hope!

Thanks...and a giant congratulations to you. You are truly a class act.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job Don!! I am so proud of what you've accomplished and so glad to have you as a friend!!
  • waldenlev
    waldenlev Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You and your family should be very proud of what you've accomplished.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    YOU'RE ONE OF MY FAVORITES HERE, AND ONE OF MY BIGGEST INSPIRATIONS :*) SO SO SO HAPPY I HAVE MET YOU ALONG THIS BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY. HUGS.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!