How to lose the last 3.5 lbs?

Options
I have almost reached my goal of 130 lbs...I seem to be stuck at 133.5 though. Any ideas on how to lose the last little bit?

Replies

• hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    try changing up your work out
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    What about HIIT for the week?
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering how much difference that 3.5 pounds would make...
  • brittany103
    brittany103 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Depending on height 3.5 pounds can make a big difference. I'm 5'2" and every couple pounds changes my body.

And on how to lose the last 3 pounds, I can't help I have 3-8 to go, haven't stalled out yet, fingers crossed it won't happen anytime soon.
  • ef21178
    ef21178 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Depending on height 3.5 pounds can make a big difference. I'm 5'2" and every couple pounds changes my body.

And on how to lose the last 3 pounds, I can't help I have 3-8 to go, haven't stalled out yet, fingers crossed it won't happen anytime soon.

Good luck!! And yeah, it's a big deal to me; according to the math it's my 'perfect' number. Just trying to reach my goal :)
  • johntpatterson
    johntpatterson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HIIT cardio will help you with the last few pounds. Also try to increase your protein intake a bit and lower your carb intake. The last few pounds are the hardest to lose!
  • ef21178
    ef21178 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    HIIT cardio will help you with the last few pounds. Also try to increase your protein intake a bit and lower your carb intake. The last few pounds are the hardest to lose!

Thanks! I have already started trying to lower my carbs for sure, that's one of my most challenging areas.