Replies

• casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in daily.
  • bellabijou
    bellabijou Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am with you - I am ready this time. please feel free to add me, I log in every day.
  • littlewitch1973
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on everyday - with the exception of the last week - I was on vacation!

I eat mostly healthy and clean (still working on that one - baby steps!) and still have about 95lbs to lose, but have lost a whole person already! I am extremely motivated and willing to help support anyone. :)

Good luck in your journey!
  • tasiairene29
    Options
    I'm all about the serious!!! I'd like to give/receive the tough love along with the sunny support!!!
  • idream72
    idream72 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me, me, pick me! :D (that goes for anyone replying btw ;))
    I'm a 40 yr old mom of four kiddos and I'm definitely in it for the long haul!
    I've got close to 100 lbs to lose, but I know I can do it and will stick with it until it's gone!
    I'm crazy psycho about drinking water too, so if you need motivation in that dept, I'm your girl!
    I'm currently waking up my runner's legs and doing 3 days of HIIT and 3 days of brisk walking along with 3 days of strength training.
  • judsywudsy
    judsywudsy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i have about 50lbs to go and its happening very slowly! i need inspiration.
  • FrankieMarie159
    FrankieMarie159 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I'm new to MFP and need some serious motivators! I'm 35 and single, no kids so when I have no one to keep me accountable, it's too easy to slip! I'm hoping to lose about 25 pounds - let's do this!! :happy:
  • Amburney
    Amburney Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have lost some so far but need to kick it up a notch. I'm training for the NY marathon in Nov so I'm really motivated.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a month now and have lost 10 pounds with a little over 90 left to reach my ultimate goal weight, however I don't think depriving myself of an occasional treat is out of the question....it's not hurt my weight loss efforts at all. In fact, I find it helps me to stick with this :flowerforyou:

Add me if you'd like
  • lisasjourney
    Options
    I need motivators also....I'm 39 years old and I have 5 kids ranging in age from 20 years to 4 1/2 years old. I'm needing to lose about 30 - 40 lbs....this is the heaviest I've ever been and it's depressing. As I get older, my metabolism seems to have fallen by the wayside or something :(
    My eating is pretty clean so I'm here mostly for motivation to exercise. Would love to chat you all up :)
  • natalianogueira
    natalianogueira Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I need some serious friends too! It's always better when we have friends that will get though a LOT with us.
    And some motivation it's always nice. :smile:
  • clarataylor
    Options
    I am really serious about my weight loss. I am 239 pd, 5"4 inches. I have started taking the slim fast challege. THis is my first day. I am 56 years old. Have 3 children & 4 grandchildren! I walk 50 miles every year for MS. Next year I am going to look alot smaller. I am detemined to lose weight. I currently wear a 18-20 pants, I want to be at least a size 14/12 hopefully a 12. I understand how some people want to lose weight, yet, they have no will power. That I have! Also, I have Jesus to give me strengh. I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me....You can do this!
    :smile: :smile: