Been going up and Down Looking for Suopport!

Options
I'm over 300 and work in fast food. I have been going up and down with my weight with the highest being about 320. I'm just looking for friends to help and support me.

Replies

• MollieErin
    MollieErin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Sapphire,

Feel free to add me! It certainly is a struggle, but you can do this, and you will find MFP really useful.

Mollie
  • marlopaterson
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me. I've been on my journey for a year now, and it's a day by day thing. Some days are better than others, but you just keep on going! MFP is a great place for friends and motivation!

18198566.png
  • Monalisa85
    Monalisa85 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I can identify! I'm fairly new here so I'm still working on finding exactly what works for me on a consistent basis. I understand about the up and down so let me just say, on those days that I don't do as well on my food or exercise, I used to let it bum me out but I just keep on keeping on. Change is not easy by any means but well worth the effort. I think you'll find lots of help here!
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Hi there. You are certainly in the right place to make a change. I'm more than willing to give you support :)
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    I hear you bout the fast food resturaunt, i manage one and have gained so much weight since I started 4 1/2 years ago. Feel free toadd me!
  • Kswiss83
    Kswiss83 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have been going through a similar thing. I lost 70 lbs last year then put half of it back on within this year.
  • Boonster001
    Options
    Feel free to add me -- the support of others on this site helps to make the journey a bit easier... good luck!
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I Could always use more friends!