On the eve of my 48th birthday! 33 pound lost since May

PaulaAW
PaulaAW Posts: 27 Member
It was this photo of me that pushed me towards MFP once again to get myself to a healthy weight. It was posted on facebook, I felt really good that day until I saw it :( It was the shock I needed!
Hatethisphotoofme.jpg

Now 33 pound lighter and most likely the fittest I've been in 30 years I'm about to hit my 48th birthday! I am so pleased I had the kick up the bum, I am a much happier 48 year old as of tomorrow ;)

399447_445838142113742_975313259_n.jpg

Replies

• Ericaaa89
    Ericaaa89 Posts: 48 Member
    Congrats! You look great, and happy birthday!!!
  • Wow congrats! You look fantastic! & happy be-earlied birthday!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Great work!!! :-)
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    You look great!!
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Happy Birthday! You look wonderful!
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Congrats on becoming a healthier you!
  • citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Hi Paula,

As one of your MFP, I am so proud of your accomplishments. You have done an awesome job in achieving your goals. You are looking amazing and that dress is beautifull. You made a good choice when you bought the dress prior to reaching your goal weight. Congratulations on the 33 pounds that you kicked to the curb. Happy 48th birthday!!! Enjoy your special day!!!

Becca
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Wow!! You look like you've lost more than 33 pounds! Congratulations to you! I'm glad your hard work is paying off.:smile:
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 549 Member
    Looking great!!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Wow! You look great. Well done. Happy Birthday
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!