anybody between 18-25 on here?

Options
I'm so super serious about losing 40+lbs. And would like some serious friends around my age or above I don't care :) every bit of motivation helps :) I'm a young mom with a 3 year old that's tired of feeling the way I do. Feel free to add me! :D

Replies

• SavitaD
    SavitaD Posts: 24
    Options
    hi! i'm 21, feel free to add me :)
  • such_nonsense
    Options
    How are you doing on your journey? :)
  • THINk_kkaybbyx0
    Options
    I'm 20, feel free to add me as well =) Looking for a great network of supporters <3
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm 23.. add me if you'd like :)
  • PANZERIA
    PANZERIA Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hey! I turn 24 on Saturday. =) If you are serious about weight loss and aren't starving yourself to get there, then feel free to add me. Supportive friends are the best friends. :drinker:
  • kendallandike
    Options
    19 :) Add me! I'll be sure to motivate you :D
  • omgiacobbi
    omgiacobbi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, no kids (yet), soon to be married (this saturday, actually), and have a LOT of weight to lose. Like, over 200 pounds to lose. I've lost 38 so far. Feel free to add me. I'm on MFP every day. It's an addiction. (:
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    19 - feel free to add me! :)
  • kelsylenae
    kelsylenae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and have a 4 year old son! Always looking for friends on here! Feel free to add me :)
  • EnergyYesPlease
    Options
    I will be 26 next month, I have a 3yr old as well and just currently hit my plateau :( Feel free to add me and we can motivate one another!
  • Sylv93
    Sylv93 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    19-anyone who wants to add me is welcome to! :)
  • Chellybell13
    Chellybell13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hey, i'm 20 :) looking to lose around 55lbs, feel free to add me! x
  • abbykathleen
    Options
    19, and always looking for new and supportive friends! Everyone please feel free to add me, I love to support and be supported on this site!
  • Rylansmommy12
    Options
    I Added you.
    Im 21 years old with 60 Lbs To lose!
  • flyingpurplemonkey
    flyingpurplemonkey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, anyone can add me! I love having friends to encourage/ be encouraged by!

If there's a certain way that I can help you, certain areas you know you need the extra support, etc, let me know. I really want to help as much as possible.
  • chicaaax3
    chicaaax3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request! Anyone can add me as well! :)
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm 22 and I have about 90 left to lose...
  • ItsSamantha
    ItsSamantha Posts: 127
    Options
    Hi :) I am 25 and i have 3 kids.Welcome & would love to be a supportive friend!We all need motivation and support.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hey I will be 21 next month (woohoo) and I have an 18 month old son! I'm new to this and am looking for motivation as well! So add me :)
  • Cbarns88
    Cbarns88 Posts: 4
    Options
    24 here. Anyone can add me!