Fitness Video Games

Options
So do y'all have any sucess with them?
I'm not a fan of wii fit, but i like active life on the wii and my weight loss coach on the nintendo DS.
So, tell me y'alls thoughts and opinions :)

Replies

• asa_nanica
    asa_nanica Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like the new version of wii fit - it has a bunch of new routines & also ea's active life. Sometimes it's nice even just to do the wii sports to get moving around & warmed up for something else.
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    The new biggest loser game for WII looks like it is going to be pretty good. Just sarted using it, the beginner level is quite the workout. I have the new wii fit plus and love it just to fool around with. It's good to get my son moving as well.
  • judithwelch
    judithwelch Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I really like the Gold's Gym Cardio Workout for the Wii.
  • planetjf2
    Options
    Well I guess fanily is giving me hints-LOL. I just got Biggest Loser, Your Shape and Active for my Wii.. Not sure which to start with. Did 30 days on Wii Fit earlier this past year and lost 0 . I think I did lose some inches but did not measure. Anyone want to tell me which to start with, I was thinking Your Shape since it has a motion tracker to tell me I am doing things wrong, like pulling muscles in my neck. Thanks ! Good Luck and Happy New Decade !
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    I just got Wii Fit Plus for Christmas and am quite surprised at how much I actually sweat while doing it. I was really skeptical before but am becoming quite a fan. I suppose for someone who is already pretty fit and active, it wouldn't be an ideal exercise routine, but since I am so out of shape I find that doing the higher METs routines really give me a good workout.

I'll still keep to my four mile walks when I can, but I'm in the Midwest and, quite frankly, I don't think there are many people in this area able to get outside to exercise right now, so at least doing these routines will keep me doing something as opposed to nothing.
  • aznashsmama
    Options
    I use the My Fitness Coach for wii. I lost 10 lbs on it before I got pregnant and had to quit using it but I just started again and I am sore all ready!