Replies

• PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes and podded peas
  • chaser1977
    chaser1977 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I cant find it now but i was a post of a few days ago that had about 70 snacks 100 calories or less. Sweet, salty, fruity, all kinds. possibly someone remembers and can post link
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    cottage cheese (80 cal) and some blue berries (20 cal)
    baby carrots, radishes (~40 cal) and hummus (60 cal)
    An apple (60) and 1 tbsp of natural peanut butter (100) or even better sprinkle PB2 on slices (30 cal)
    Half an avacado topped with spicy salsa (140 cal)
    Can never go wrong with a good old fashioned banana or other fruit/veggies just as is.

Goodluck
  • Montegue42
    Montegue42 Posts: 98
    Options
    I really like pistachios and individually wrapped cheese sticks. Also, air-popped popcorn.
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I just had a 1/2 cup pineapple and 1/2 cup cottage cheese. Only 150 cals!
  • thebuz
    thebuz Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I love a cucumber sliced up dipped in low fat yogurt/dill dip.
  • queenbeeq
    queenbeeq Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I do up 100-115 calorie snack bags of Quaker Oats Crispy Minis.

I also like Cantaloupe and reduced fat cheese slices (30 calories for one)
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Fresh strawberries with a little bit of crunchy peanutbutter on them. I had this yesterday and couldn't believe how good it was.
  • IRun4Me_12
    IRun4Me_12 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I love Nutella .... sometimes, if I'm snacky in the evening, I will have a slice of wheat toast with 1 tablespoon of Nutella = 135 calories and totally yummy!
  • EviieAlexandra
    Options
    I really like pistachios and individually wrapped cheese sticks. Also, air-popped popcorn.

YES.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    peanut butter + anything
  • EviieAlexandra
    Options
    Oh, try handfuls of Jordan's Honey Baked Crunchy Oat Granola. I get raisin and almond. It's really tasty, (and sweet!) and only a few calories!! It's nice in yoghurt with a piece of fruit for brekkie, too!!!
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    an orange. apple. basically any fruit.
    jello pudding.
    string cheese.
    almonds or peanuts, any nuts.
    ditto the peanut butter with anything. i also really love maranatha almond butter.
    a boca burger or boca chikn pattie. i just eat those plain sometimes.
    the single serving frozen veggie things.
    you could look at my diary for more ideas, i thought more would come into my brain!
  • Morevividthansunsets
    Options
    Marshmallows! :D The Plushpuffs brand is awesome. They're my favorite and don't have that many calories. Also klondike bars are good and under 250. I personally eat mostly sweet stuff, so IDK as far as salty stuff goes.
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    Just thought I'd share with you this one that I just came up with in my kitchen (I can be very random) - beds of romaine spread with hummus sprinkled with shredded carrots :)
    Like 35 cals a pop if you do 1 tbsp per leaf and the hummus is very filling I had four and I am not hungry at all