What's your top 3 Cirque de Soliel shows?

Options
cekeys
cekeys Posts: 397 Member
Howdy all,

Wife and I just went to see "Kooza" last night and it was awesome. It was my third Cirque show (La Nouba & O are the others) and it got me wondering, what are your top 3 Cirque shows from best to 3rd? We're planning a trip to Vegas in the near future and want to get a feel for what others are worth seeing. Mine would be O, Kooza then La Nouba

Replies

• couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Allegria, La Nouba, and Mystere, although the new Michael Jackson one looks great.

Just has gotten too expensive. We were going to take kids to La Nouba at Disney and it was around $130/ticket for average seats. :ohwell:

As a side note, I have an ex-dance partner who performs in Ka :smile:
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Howdy all,

Wife and I just went to see "Kooza" last night and it was awesome. It was my third Cirque show (La Nouba & O are the others) and it got me wondering, what are your top 3 Cirque shows from best to 3rd? We're planning a trip to Vegas in the near future and want to get a feel for what others are worth seeing. Mine would be O, Kooza then La Nouba

You from Houston?

I never realized there were different ones lol. I saw one a few years ago, almost go tickets to the one over the weekend.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I'm not rich enough for cirque de soliel. :frown:
  • cekeys
    Options
    I'm not rich enough for cirque de soliel. :frown:
    Yes, they are pricey. Fortunately last night's performance was a gift from family, however the others did take some savings, but I think they're well worth it. You won't see anything like it on TV.
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I saw "O" in vegas a few years ago at the Bellagio....it was truly mindblowing.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    There's more than one?
  • cekeys
    Options
    There's more than one?

I believe they have around two dozen. There are several permanently in Las Vegas. "O", Zumanity, Mystère, Kà, Love (the Beatles one), Criss Angel Believe, & Viva Elvis. Then there are many that tour the world in traditional circus ten that features the performance that is usually two hours long.
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I saw Ka in Vegas. It was amazing. Also, they are getting a new one in April. I have only seen one but after seeing that one, I want to see many many more of them. Loved it! :love:
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Also, if you are going to Vegas and planning on going to one of the shows go to the half price ticket booths. It didn't save us half off of Ka but we saved a bit.